Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT injecting

powerup

Buff Brother
Is there any benefit to injecting test cyp between IM or Subq?

The doctor I'm working up with said you can choose.

Its really up to you. Subq you would dose a lot less oil and do it more frequently. IM with Cyp you can do once a week.

For TRT either is fine. I just wouldnt try and push more than a TRT dose subq IMO.

there's data that can equally support each other.. at the end of the day it will come down to how you like it. IMO subq is not worth it, the oil tends to sit around a loiter longer getting lumped up, and it can be a bit uncomfortable..

IM is more user friendly and has a great success ratio..

You can get away with Subq at real TRT doses, but it can be uncomfortable and you may need to inject more often.

I dose subq @.5cc/ 125mg eod. I personally haven’t had an issue with the oil loitering or clumping. This is my first time doing subq with test, so as far as lab results, I won’t know for a few more weeks. Like others have said, there’s studies out for both.

I dose subq @.5cc/ 125mg eod. I personally haven’t had an issue with the oil loitering or clumping. This is my first time doing subq with test, so as far as lab results, I won’t know for a few more weeks. Like others have said, there’s studies out for both.

Again that depends on the steroid.

you can do subQ many steroids IF it is a small amount and you are doing it infrequently. i would not do subQ in your stomach fat though. you will want to go in places where there is muscle so the oil atleast has somewhere to hold onto or you will get clumping

the advantage is if you hate injecting it is easier to do slin pins vs. thicker longer needles

you can do subQ many steroids IF it is a small amount and you are doing it infrequently. i would not do subQ in your stomach fat though. you will want to go in places where there is muscle so the oil atleast has somewhere to hold onto or you will get clumping

the advantage is if you hate injecting it is easier to do slin pins vs. thicker longer needles

Where would you dose?

For TRT you can do either but subq your volume is extremely limited so you'll have to pin more. I'd just go IM myself

i never injected an oil subq. just do IM man.. don’t make it complicated

The oil Sub-Q seriously is not worth it unless you're doing microdosing.
You can actually get cellulitis or long-lasting inflammation and site irritation that could last a while from Sub-Q..

Back
Top Bottom