Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt level ?

richinya307

Registered
Sorry if this is a knob question in advance. I’ve doing trt through a clinic with blood wrk every 3 months. If I were to double or triple my weekly amount at what time would I need to cut back to the regular prescription to have my levels back to what they are expecting. Thanks

i wouldnt even risk it if i were you
Based on not pulling it off right and getting kicked off?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man. I was playing around with it and obviously screwed the timing and my levels were way high. Kinda a awkward phone call..lol

If so that's gonna be an issue. You'd be 'high' for 7 weeks and low for 5 weeks between actual TRT blood measure tests. Kinda pointless. It'd be like doing 4 cycles a year.

Not enough time to do much. Find an endo or urologist. Typically do bloods every 3 months and after 6 months it's usually only twice a year.

If you have bloods every 3 months thetes no time in there to get a decent cycle and get back normal again

I get tested twice a year. Any doubt I get my own blood work before there’s. I’d find a different doctor. That’s a lot of testing. Is this going to be how they do blood work ? Did you just start TRT and that’s why it’s every three months ? Ask them if you can do every six months. Remember you’re in charge and they just want you’re money.

Back
Top Bottom