Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt with a little extra

ginman

Newbie Brother
So iv been on trt which includes 200mg test c, gonadarelin, and an AI. Without flaming me too bad for possibly a dumb question but would adding a low dose of say eq or primo, you guys think that would be dumb and would fuck up my healthy labs or should I try it?

So iv been on trt which includes 200mg test c, gonadarelin, and an AI. Without flaming me too bad for possibly a dumb question but would adding a low dose of say eq or primo, you guys think that would be dumb and would fuck up my healthy labs or should I try it?

Bro TRT is only testosterone at less than 200mg week . If you try to invent a new TRT version forgot it, just stay on blast forever and destroy your health . Be smart and stay healthy

You need to be a bit more specific.
If you are prescribed RX at 200, that is your therapeutic dosage if you add anything to that it is no longer therapeutic and that includes other drugs.
Can you add something else to it? Absolutely!
In fact I would suggest adding Masteron, this can help improve your free testosterone levels, basically complimenting the testosterone in your trt.

I strongly encourage people to at least try Masteron once with their trt, it will not Jack your levels and it will not throw anything off with bells and whistles.
It's pretty modest.

I can show you blood work where I was using it when my doctor pull my bloods if anything, I was hoping my doctor was going to pull my bloods because I wanted to see how beneficial things were going..

TRT with Masteron is the way to go..200mg with 200mgs

I would add 400mgs of primobolan to a testosterone TRT, primo goes well with guys doing TRT. Anavar is also good. I don't think it's a dumb question btw, all questions are valid on evo.

Yes it would.

Trt should be just that. Nothing more

Back
Top Bottom