Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Liver Issues #2

Jaredb909

Registered
Alright I’ve posted before with weird issues I’ve had with my liver and TRT . I’m not going to explain my past history with my liver but you can read my previous thread that has all that . Anyways about 4-5 months ago AST and ALT were all with in normal range . Bilirubin was at 1.6 and has never been lower since I’ve had my liver issues . They say I now have Gilbert’s syndrome and not to worry about my bilirubin unless it shoots way up . I also had a ultra sound and they said my liver looked completely normal and I could even start drinking alcohol again which I still have not done . ( been two years ) . So now here is the issue I’m having . My doctor has me on TRT with test cyponiate at 100mgs a week . That’s puts me around 1000-1050 for total testosterone. For two or three months that’s what it was and then I noticed my estridol sensitive was 45. I had some symptoms of high / low estrogen so I started 0.25 mg twice a week of Anastrozole . I started to feel better and went in to do my regular blood work and my total T came back at 575 . I was hoping it was an error so I went in the follow day and then it came back at 1400 . Then one more time 2 days after that and same thing 1400 . My ALT was 51 and my bilirubin went up to 2.2 . My estrogen also was at 9 which yes I know is to low and I since decided to stop the AI because it’s going to be imposing to dial in my estrogen with my testosterone fluctuations. Also I’m wondering if this issue has something to do with the AI . My last blood work :
Free test : 692
Total test :1400
TSH: 0.526
SHBG: 36.2
AST:29
ALT:48
Bilirubin: 2.2
WBC:5.4
RBC:5.46
Hemoglobin:16.3
Hemocrit:45.8
MCV:84
MCH:29.9
MCHC:35.6
RDW:12.6
Platelets:234
MPV:9.7

Still waiting on the updated estrogen test and they were going to test my thyroid and they were going to see if I have any type of insulin resistance.

They are stumped on what’s going on as am I and I’ve had this exact problem happen before and before I wasn’t taking any AI I was just on test prop with total t around 1000. I eventually had to stop taking it because ALT and AST and bilirubin all went up way to high . I’m really trying to figure out what could be going on before I have to stop TRT again . This will be my 3rd attempt.

I eat extremely clean and I do not take anything that could harm my liver including Tylenol.

bud taking a drug to cover up a drug to cover up a drug and on and on is not healthy

this is why I tell guys not to hop on TRT until much later in life. the bottom line is most guys who hop on TRT don't really need it, they just don't accept they are a normal joe. not everyone was born to have 1000 T levels naturally and bang 500 chicks in their lifetime. you can live a perfectly great life with test levels of 300 or 400.

I don’t necessarily need something else to cover up anything but I have something going on that may not even be related to the TRT . That could even by why I have low T naturally. I was hoping my SHGB was low and that would of explained the fluctuations but it’s not . My natural T is 230 and I feel like shit . Low libido, muscles take for even to recover and it’s hard to stay lean or even go to the gym .

I don’t necessarily need something else to cover up anything but I have something going on that may not even be related to the TRT . That could even by why I have low T naturally. I was hoping my SHGB was low and that would of explained the fluctuations but it’s not . My natural T is 230 and I feel like shit . Low libido, muscles take for even to recover and it’s hard to stay lean or even go to the gym .

Go back and talk to the doc. Or see if you need to speak to an actual endo who knows what's going on

Go back and talk to the doc. Or see if you need to speak to an actual endo who knows what's going on

I remember you from my previous thread last year . I go to an endo on Friday, only issue is I’ve been to 3-4 of them in my area and most don’t know what there doing or they see I’ve had liver issues in the past and don’t want the liability.

you are assuming doctors are willing to take a minute away from their tennis match to dig deep into this guys problem.

it doesn't work like that in the USA. the doctors will talk to you for 2 minutes tops and rush you out with a basket of prescriptions. this isn't british healthcare

and then in another 2months he will come back posting how he has X and Z side effect. too many drugs.

New blood work came in from the other day .
Sodium 137 mmol/L 134 - 144 mmol/L
Potassium 4.4 mmol/L 3.5 - 5.2 mmol/L
Chloride 101 mmol/L 97 - 108 mmol/L
CO2 26 mmol/L 18 - 29 mmol/L
BUN 29.1 mg/dL 6.0 - 20.0 mg/dL
Creatinine 0.94 mg/dL 0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL
Glucose, Serum 104 mg/dL 60 - 99 mg/dL
Calcium 9.8 mg/dL 8.5 - 10.1 mg/dL
AST 24 U/L 0 - 50 U/L
ALT 49 U/L 0 - 44 U/L
Alkaline Phosphatase 87 U/L 25 - 150 U/L
Total Protein 7.2 g/dL 6.4 - 8.4 g/dL
eGFR 108 mL/min >60 mL/min
Albumin 4.7 g/dL 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL
Bilirubin, Total 2.2 mg/dL 0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 31.0 7.0 - 24.0

you are assuming doctors are willing to take a minute away from their tennis match to dig deep into this guys problem.

it doesn't work like that in the USA. the doctors will talk to you for 2 minutes tops and rush you out with a basket of prescriptions. this isn't british healthcare

and then in another 2months he will come back posting how he has X and Z side effect. too many drugs.

Change docs. Get a recommendation for Endos. Or, perhaps, stop using roids. He wont always get the answer he wants

Back
Top Bottom