Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'trt' + masteron e / primobolan as a base

harrywho

Registered
Been reading good things about this.

Say a 'cruise' or 'trt, 250 test +200 mast e.
Or 250 test + 200 primobolan e.

From my readings and it's also person dependent, but essentially put it this way.
I'll get estradiol bloods on 250 test.
Thennn, I add in 200 mast enanthate.
Few weeks later estradiol bloods.
Im a very low aromatiser, I would prob require 500mg test to take 200mg masteron. The trick is to take the right amount of aromatising compound with a right amount of mast/primo.

And unless a slow introduction like that has been implemented than you won't reap the rewards. Mast is the shit. Confidence, energy, drive, well being, libido... Fk yeh. But has to be dialed in and not 250 test 600 mast. For me, I'd feel like shit, zero estrogen, shit libido.
But perhaps for precontest that's OK. But no I want to feel good and fuck.

YouTube video had a guy on 250 test and added 200 primobolan a week. Estradiol before primo was 70 ish, after adding primo went down to 34....
Sooo now I know where my previous big dose primo experiences went wrong. Ect.

I'd love to just stay on 500 test, 200 mast was a permanent sort of base.
Then just Ur tren, tbol, winstrol, anavar whatever.

Been reading good things about this.

Say a 'cruise' or 'trt, 250 test +200 mast e.
Or 250 test + 200 primobolan e.

From my readings and it's also person dependent, but essentially put it this way.
I'll get estradiol bloods on 250 test.
Thennn, I add in 200 mast enanthate.
Few weeks later estradiol bloods.
Im a very low aromatiser, I would prob require 500mg test to take 200mg masteron. The trick is to take the right amount of aromatising compound with a right amount of mast/primo.

And unless a slow introduction like that has been implemented than you won't reap the rewards. Mast is the shit. Confidence, energy, drive, well being, libido... Fk yeh. But has to be dialed in and not 250 test 600 mast. For me, I'd feel like shit, zero estrogen, shit libido.
But perhaps for precontest that's OK. But no I want to feel good and fuck.

YouTube video had a guy on 250 test and added 200 primobolan a week. Estradiol before primo was 70 ish, after adding primo went down to 34....
Sooo now I know where my previous big dose primo experiences went wrong. Ect.

I'd love to just stay on 500 test, 200 mast was a permanent sort of base.
Then just Ur tren, tbol, winstrol, anavar whatever.

bro i actually did full oral runs on TRT...like im always hitting 200mgs test cyp but ran anavar, ran primo , ran masteron but always careful...but i ALWAYS use ais like aromasin and take otc liver organ support...heath aint nothing to mess with...

bro i actually did full oral runs on TRT...like im always hitting 200mgs test cyp but ran anavar, ran primo , ran masteron but always careful...but i ALWAYS use ais like aromasin and take otc liver organ support...heath aint nothing to mess with...

Yehh I'm the same. I keep test at 200 a week these days and add in non aromatising compounds. Tren, tbol, winstrol...

Depends on the person I guess, but on 200mg test if I added in masteron/primo it would tank my estrogen.

I want to find a base that incorporates test with mast or primo, but at the correct ratios for my body so my estrogen is still perfect with bloods. And maintain that as a base for a longer term, then add my usual tren, tbol, winstrol over my 'new base'.

So maybe 500 test and 200 mast e a week is what I'm thinking. No ai.

Yehh I'm the same. I keep test at 200 a week these days and add in non aromatising compounds. Tren, tbol, winstrol...

Depends on the person I guess, but on 200mg test if I added in masteron/primo it would tank my estrogen.

I want to find a base that incorporates test with mast or primo, but at the correct ratios for my body so my estrogen is still perfect with bloods. And maintain that as a base for a longer term, then add my usual tren, tbol, winstrol over my 'new base'.

So maybe 500 test and 200 mast e a week is what I'm thinking. No ai.

bro how much does your estrogen drop from masteron/primobolan combo? ...maybe you got good genetics...i get a small drop from masteron but nothing from primo

Well as an example I can run 750 test with 60 dbol Ed, while on 500 tren and 350 mast is perfect... No other ai. Feel incredible, no bloated dbol look just solid and tight.
Its actually frustrating even tho for someone else it sounds like a good thing.

I'll just go into it slowly and methodically. Changing one thing at a time, blood test, adjust, blood test ect.

500 mgs and test and 200 mgs of mast non stop is obviously not HRT and will lead to problems. If that matters.

Well as an example I can run 750 test with 60 dbol Ed, while on 500 tren and 350 mast is perfect... No other ai. Feel incredible, no bloated dbol look just solid and tight.

I'll just go into it slowly and methodically. Changing one thing at a time, blood test, adjust, blood test ect.

Exactly the way to do it.

500 mgs and test and 200 mgs of mast non stop is obviously not HRT and will lead to problems. If that matters.

yep even 150mg a week trt will lead to problems. a real trt dose is usually 90-125mg max. anything more is abusive.

i'm not anyones dad, but people have to atleast know the facts and science here.

abusing steroids WILL shorten your lifespan, it will greatly increase your chances of cancer, prostate problems, organ problems and destroy gut health. proper TRT is designed to replace what your own body would produce under normal circumstances. if you know this and still choose to abuse steroids then you take on that responsibility and i can respect that. but if you think that it won't happen to you then you are fooling yourself

Last edited:
yep even 150mg a week trt will lead to problems. a real trt dose is usually 90-125mg max. anything more is abusive.

i'm not anyones dad, but people have to atleast know the facts and science here.

abusing steroids WILL shorten your lifespan, it will greatly increase your chances of cancer, prostate problems, organ problems and destroy gut health. proper TRT is designed to replace what your own body would produce under normal circumstances. if you know this and still choose to abuse steroids then you take on that responsibility and i can respect that. but if you think that it won't happen to you then you are fooling yourself

I think the non stop Mast will produce a stroke before cancer develops. Mast (as much as I love it) really spikes blood pressure. Combine that with the water retention of 500 mgs of test, and...well, you'll have to find out for yourself.

I think the non stop Mast will produce a stroke before cancer develops. Mast (as much as I love it) really spikes blood pressure. Combine that with the water retention of 500 mgs of test, and...well, you'll have to find out for yourself.

yeah masteron is actually good at attaching to estrogen receptors so it can indirectly help with cancer, but obviously not at the dosages bodybuilders use it

I'm not a fan of using those things in a cruise. But on cycle yes im like you. I hsve low estrogen sensitivity. If I use mazteron at 600 or so I need 500 test to have enough estrogen

exactly brother.

Back
Top Bottom