Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt or not?

bobbyab

Registered
Dylan your videos are great man. at age 44 finishing first cycle will trt be needed and at what dose.

Bloodwork.... impossible to answer this question without bloodwork. If you ran a cycle, you need to complete the proper PCT and run bloodwork around 12 weeks after stopping cycle/4 weeks after PCT.

Dylan your videos are great man. at age 44 finishing first cycle will trt be needed and at what dose.

Its a huge decision only you can make...

You'll be tied to that needle till u die. Though trt now in Australia they use test undeconate 1000mg and u only need the injection can't remember once every several weeks apart.

But If ur natty t is really low and it's not cause u just did a cycle it could greatly enhance Ur quality of life.

not sure how i would know that? i have no clue what your bloodwork is like or what it will be etc... you need trt if you have a hypogonadal condition, which i clearly have no clue anything about you

Bloodwork needed. Friend of mine is 52. Got tested and his was at 750. So if he went on trt he would spent a ton of money and years of pinning for a very slight increase in test. Not worth it. Only way to tell is with bloodwork.

i hope you ran bloodwork BEFORE your cycle

Me too.

You really should have your T level checked before your first cycle. IF you had low T to begin with, then I could see the argument being made for lifetime TRT after you finish your cycle. If you haven't done pre cycle bloods, then nobody can answer this question for you.

That's for your doctor to decide.

Nobody on earth can tell you that. Check with your doc and get bloods after and see where you are. That’s the only way.

Back
Top Bottom