Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt patient NEED HELP

So imma run 200mg of test for 10 weeks when i finally try gear for the 1st time in about 8 weeks...
I have aromasin on hand and clomid and Ndex too...
So no AI? What about clomid 25mg 4weeks after?
Never took gear so i need to ask

- - - Updated - - -

Thats 25mg ed for 4 weeks...sorry

Nah bro you misunderstood him everybody is different you never truly know if you need an ai unless you get blood work to show how much of that test Aromatase into estrogen. Correct me if I’m wrong but Generally leaner gains with lower body fat percentages Aromatase less therefore they don’t need as much if any ai. 200mg is a pretty moderate dose I personally don’t need an ai with that dose but I’m sure if I were to blast at let’s say 400mg/week I would more than likely need an ai. I personally wouldn’t run an ai with that dose unless you start noticing symptoms of high estrogen. Then you gotta adjust your dose from there, it’s kind of a pain finding the right dosage without actual blood work but if you do your research you can find some good videos explaining the differences between high and low estrogen because the symptoms of both are very similar. Hope that helps and yes you most certainly need a serm in pct such as clomid

Everything I've read and researched indicates deca won't show up on a T blood screen.

Deca itself won't show up BUT it has a higher affinity for the androgen receptor then testosterone so it will leave more free circulating testosterone in the blood stream and increase free testosterone levels

Deca itself won't show up BUT it has a higher affinity for the androgen receptor then testosterone so it will leave more free circulating testosterone in the blood stream and increase free testosterone levels

That's a good point on free testosterone.

also this is another fact that people get butthurt about and I'm sure people will say i'm an asshole for saying it but 90% of guys should not be on TRT in the first place. not everybody was born to have high test levels and bang 1000's of women in their life.. some guys are destined to be just avg joes with 400 test levels.. and that is okay. that doesn't mean you still can't build muscle lol. it just might be a little harder than your buddy who looks at a weight and gains 5 pounds of muscle

Steve did you say Thousands???? I'm trying to fuck MILLIONS of girls..... LMAO

So imma run 200mg of test for 10 weeks when i finally try gear for the 1st time in about 8 weeks...

- - - Updated - - -

I would run the clomid and Nolva in the following way

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Also bro.....just my opinion but I think you should run a higher dose. You are going to shut yourself down over a high TRT dose. If you want to run it on the low end, I would run 300-350 in order to get yourself into the anabolic fun zone. Just my 2 cents.

Also bro.....just my opinion but I think you should run a higher dose. You are going to shut yourself down over a high TRT dose. If you want to run it on the low end, I would run 300-350 in order to get yourself into the anabolic fun zone. Just my 2 cents.

Totally agree with this. No point shutting yourself down just to basically replace your natty test with injectable.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom