Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: trt patient NEED HELP

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    166
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    trt patient NEED HELP

    Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for estrodial to help monitor my estrogen during this cycle, usually they have no issue with it but this time they demanded me to get tested for testosterone and LH as well.
    Here are my results,
    LH: <0.3 (which is the lowest they can test for)
    TESTOSTERONE: 1061
    FREE TESTOSTERONE: 79.8
    ESTRODIAL: 11
    I’m afriad my doctor might drop me as a patient, what should I do? Also I usually get my hormones tested a week from my last shot and my testosterone usually flows around 815ng/dL and free test flows around 30pg/ml except for this time I accidentally double dosed my shot last week by getting my days mixed up and well as dosing my test and EQ shot the night before my blood test if that makes any difference. Really appreciate any feed back, thanks!

  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,456
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpackage View Post
    Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for estrodial to help monitor my estrogen during this cycle, usually they have no issue with it but this time they demanded me to get tested for testosterone and LH as well.
    Here are my results,
    LH: <0.3 (which is the lowest they can test for)
    TESTOSTERONE: 1061
    FREE TESTOSTERONE: 79.8
    ESTRODIAL: 11
    I’m afriad my doctor might drop me as a patient, what should I do? Also I usually get my hormones tested a week from my last shot and my testosterone usually flows around 815ng/dL and free test flows around 30pg/ml except for this time I accidentally double dosed my shot last week by getting my days mixed up and well as dosing my test and EQ shot the night before my blood test if that makes any difference. Really appreciate any feed back, thanks!
    I doubt he will find anything very suspicious with this test. Hormone levels will fluctuate and 1061 is at the very high end of normal. You said you previously tested 815. The other thing to point out, and this is important for everyone to realize. The Testosterone level in your blood is only influenced by that 200mg/week you are taking. Non-test products like EQ, Deca, or Tren will not affect measured T levels at all.

    I think you are safe. Just explain you mixed up your injections like you mentioned to use above. I will say your estrogen level is extremely low. How do you feel? Are you taking AI? Did the doc prescribe it?

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,669
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    not sure why you are freaking out over nothing.

    re-schedule your appointment to a later time to compensate for your mistake

    YOU are in charge of your body, not some idiot doctor who couldn't even pass his drivers test.. if they drop you then fuck them. there are plenty of doctors
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  4. #4
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice levels. Be honest with your doctor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id dose after your testing.

    From what Ive read, the actual act of drawing and injecting cleaves some of the esters off the hormone, giving you a spike 24-48 hours after injection


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,456
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Nice levels. Be honest with your doctor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the point is that it's hard to be honest with your TRT doctor when you are using some extra kickers of unprescribed AAS's. I would assume more TRT doctors would no be OK with that.

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    166
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thank you That helps ease my mind, and yes I’m prescribed anastrozole 1mg/week
    But I only take .25mg once a week and it still crashes my estrogen which explains why I feel like shit, there is no worse feeling than having your estrogen crashed Althogh mine has been been a lot worse. IMO it’s better to Have high estrogen than for it to be crashed. The biggest thing I notice right away is tiredness, achy joints and extreme anxiety/depression

  8. #8
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    I think the point is that it's hard to be honest with your TRT doctor when you are using some extra kickers of unprescribed AAS's. I would assume more TRT doctors would no be OK with that.
    You are undoubtedly right, Im sure.

    Tho imo, getting caught lying would break his confidence and make him wonder if hes abusing his scrip.

    Im honest with my doc
    If he calls for bloods, I tell him Im boosting atm. He tells me to come in for a check up anyway. Warns me of the dangers of ugl. And out the door I go.

    Maybe I just have a good doc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,669
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpackage View Post
    thank you That helps ease my mind, and yes I’m prescribed anastrozole 1mg/week
    But I only take .25mg once a week and it still crashes my estrogen which explains why I feel like shit, there is no worse feeling than having your estrogen crashed Althogh mine has been been a lot worse. IMO it’s better to Have high estrogen than for it to be crashed. The biggest thing I notice right away is tiredness, achy joints and extreme anxiety/depression
    i know most guys on here will disagree with me (what else is new? people disagree with me all the time even though blood work proves I am right)

    but if you are on a proper TRT dosage you should NOT need an AI. the problem? 1. doctors want to overprescribe, they want to earn those vacations from big pharma and 2. people are put on incorrect TRT dosages because doctors are too lazy to treat patients individually. they want to treat everyone on the same cookie cutter protocol. and you can prove this by asking other patients at that doctor, i bet he has them on the exact same protocol

    the doctor does not have time to get away from his golf and tennis match to work with you 1 on 1 like you deserve. so in these situations you really need to have a doctor who will be transparent with you and LISTEN! if not then find a new doctor

    also this is another fact that people get butthurt about and I'm sure people will say i'm an asshole for saying it but 90% of guys should not be on TRT in the first place. not everybody was born to have high test levels and bang 1000's of women in their life.. some guys are destined to be just avg joes with 400 test levels.. and that is okay. that doesn't mean you still can't build muscle lol. it just might be a little harder than your buddy who looks at a weight and gains 5 pounds of muscle
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-18-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    Banned TheGainTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    528
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ummm no!!! You must run aromasin every cycle from first pin at 12.5 my eod!!

    Lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •