Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt patient NEED HELP

Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for estrodial to help monitor my estrogen during this cycle, usually they have no issue with it but this time they demanded me to get tested for testosterone and LH as well.
Here are my results,
LH: <0.3 (which is the lowest they can test for)
TESTOSTERONE: 1061
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 79.8
ESTRODIAL: 11
I’m afriad my doctor might drop me as a patient, what should I do? Also I usually get my hormones tested a week from my last shot and my testosterone usually flows around 815ng/dL and free test flows around 30pg/ml except for this time I accidentally double dosed my shot last week by getting my days mixed up and well as dosing my test and EQ shot the night before my blood test if that makes any difference. Really appreciate any feed back, thanks!

Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for estrodial to help monitor my estrogen during this cycle, usually they have no issue with it but this time they demanded me to get tested for testosterone and LH as well.
Here are my results,
LH: <0.3 (which is the lowest they can test for)
TESTOSTERONE: 1061
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 79.8
ESTRODIAL: 11
I’m afriad my doctor might drop me as a patient, what should I do? Also I usually get my hormones tested a week from my last shot and my testosterone usually flows around 815ng/dL and free test flows around 30pg/ml except for this time I accidentally double dosed my shot last week by getting my days mixed up and well as dosing my test and EQ shot the night before my blood test if that makes any difference. Really appreciate any feed back, thanks!

I doubt he will find anything very suspicious with this test. Hormone levels will fluctuate and 1061 is at the very high end of normal. You said you previously tested 815. The other thing to point out, and this is important for everyone to realize. The Testosterone level in your blood is only influenced by that 200mg/week you are taking. Non-test products like EQ, Deca, or Tren will not affect measured T levels at all.

I think you are safe. Just explain you mixed up your injections like you mentioned to use above. I will say your estrogen level is extremely low. How do you feel? Are you taking AI? Did the doc prescribe it?

not sure why you are freaking out over nothing.

re-schedule your appointment to a later time to compensate for your mistake

YOU are in charge of your body, not some idiot doctor who couldn't even pass his drivers test.. if they drop you then fuck them. there are plenty of doctors

I’d dose after your testing.

From what I’ve read, the actual act of drawing and injecting cleaves some of the esters off the hormone, giving you a spike 24-48 hours after injection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice levels. Be honest with your doctor.

I think the point is that it's hard to be honest with your TRT doctor when you are using some extra kickers of unprescribed AAS's. I would assume more TRT doctors would no be OK with that.

thank you That helps ease my mind, and yes I’m prescribed anastrozole 1mg/week
But I only take .25mg once a week and it still crashes my estrogen which explains why I feel like shit, there is no worse feeling than having your estrogen crashed Althogh mine has been been a lot worse. IMO it’s better to Have high estrogen than for it to be crashed. The biggest thing I notice right away is tiredness, achy joints and extreme anxiety/depression

I think the point is that it's hard to be honest with your TRT doctor when you are using some extra kickers of unprescribed AAS's. I would assume more TRT doctors would no be OK with that.

You are undoubtedly right, I’m sure.

Tho imo, getting caught lying would break his confidence and make him wonder if he’s abusing his scrip’.

I’m honest with my doc
If he calls for bloods, I tell him I’m boosting atm. He tells me to come in for a check up anyway. Warns me of the dangers of ugl. And out the door I go.

Maybe I just have a good doc.

thank you That helps ease my mind, and yes I’m prescribed anastrozole 1mg/week
But I only take .25mg once a week and it still crashes my estrogen which explains why I feel like shit, there is no worse feeling than having your estrogen crashed Althogh mine has been been a lot worse. IMO it’s better to Have high estrogen than for it to be crashed. The biggest thing I notice right away is tiredness, achy joints and extreme anxiety/depression

i know most guys on here will disagree with me (what else is new? people disagree with me all the time even though blood work proves I am right)

but if you are on a proper TRT dosage you should NOT need an AI. the problem? 1. doctors want to overprescribe, they want to earn those vacations from big pharma and 2. people are put on incorrect TRT dosages because doctors are too lazy to treat patients individually. they want to treat everyone on the same cookie cutter protocol. and you can prove this by asking other patients at that doctor, i bet he has them on the exact same protocol

the doctor does not have time to get away from his golf and tennis match to work with you 1 on 1 like you deserve. so in these situations you really need to have a doctor who will be transparent with you and LISTEN! if not then find a new doctor

also this is another fact that people get butthurt about and I'm sure people will say i'm an asshole for saying it but 90% of guys should not be on TRT in the first place. not everybody was born to have high test levels and bang 1000's of women in their life.. some guys are destined to be just avg joes with 400 test levels.. and that is okay. that doesn't mean you still can't build muscle lol. it just might be a little harder than your buddy who looks at a weight and gains 5 pounds of muscle

Last edited:
Ummm no!!! You must run aromasin every cycle from first pin at 12.5 my eod!!

Lmao

no joke i been working with a client who is doing TRT and got put on letro, nolva, and adex together.. his E levels were literally 0. he was shocked when i told him men are supposed to have estrogen.

he literally did not rub one out in 6 months cause his sex drive was dead and he was confused why his test levels doubled but his libido went to nothing

Couldn’t agree with you more, I’m going to drop the ai in my trt because I obviously don’t need it

i didn't necessarily mean you don't need it. re read my posts

i said if you run TRT PROPERLY, you shouldn't need it. however if you are running too much test then that is another ball game.

the reality is most people run TRT incorrectly because doctors want to over prescribe to keep the clients happy. no different then a PT at the gym who puts you on a steroid stack, and gives you tren cause he wants you to get results so you will be happier, even though that is putting your health at risk

I doubt he will find anything very suspicious with this test. Hormone levels will fluctuate and 1061 is at the very high end of normal. You said you previously tested 815. The other thing to point out, and this is important for everyone to realize. The Testosterone level in your blood is only influenced by that 200mg/week you are taking. Non-test products like EQ, Deca, or Tren will not affect measured T levels at all.

I think you are safe. Just explain you mixed up your injections like you mentioned to use above. I will say your estrogen level is extremely low. How do you feel? Are you taking AI? Did the doc prescribe it?
Ummm... My guess is depending on what testing equipment is used, some other AAS can show up as test. Deca did for me on my last blood test.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

no joke i been working with a client who is doing TRT and got put on letro, nolva, and adex together.. his E levels were literally 0. he was shocked when i told him men are supposed to have estrogen.

he literally did not rub one out in 6 months cause his sex drive was dead and he was confused why his test levels doubled but his libido went to nothing

Jesus...
thank god you got him squared away! Oh man, that’s ... just wow

i know most guys on here will disagree with me (what else is new? people disagree with me all the time even though blood work proves I am right)

but if you are on a proper TRT dosage you should NOT need an AI. the problem? 1. doctors want to overprescribe, they want to earn those vacations from big pharma and 2. people are put on incorrect TRT dosages because doctors are too lazy to treat patients individually. they want to treat everyone on the same cookie cutter protocol. and you can prove this by asking other patients at that doctor, i bet he has them on the exact same protocol

the doctor does not have time to get away from his golf and tennis match to work with you 1 on 1 like you deserve. so in these situations you really need to have a doctor who will be transparent with you and LISTEN! if not then find a new doctor

also this is another fact that people get butthurt about and I'm sure people will say i'm an asshole for saying it but 90% of guys should not be on TRT in the first place. not everybody was born to have high test levels and bang 1000's of women in their life.. some guys are destined to be just avg joes with 400 test levels.. and that is okay. that doesn't mean you still can't build muscle lol. it just might be a little harder than your buddy who looks at a weight and gains 5 pounds of muscle
I agree 100 with u. The "high" e2 levels on trt are actually what gives the heart etc protection. Ive been knowing this and am glad to hear someone of ur stature saying this.

i didn't necessarily mean you don't need it. re read my posts

i said if you run TRT PROPERLY, you shouldn't need it. however if you are running too much test then that is another ball game.

the reality is most people run TRT incorrectly because doctors want to over prescribe to keep the clients happy. no different then a PT at the gym who puts you on a steroid stack, and gives you tren cause he wants you to get results so you will be happier, even though that is putting your health at risk
A small few trt Dr's dont even really check e2 all that much. I been listening to "TOT revolution" too much lol

Back
Top Bottom