Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Trt pellets

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Trt pellets

    In response to a pm I got about my pellet experience, can't reply b/c i don't have enough posts? So posting reply here.

    Obviously much more experienced people on here could chime in or correct me as appropriate please.

    Hey man. I've done 3 cycles of 5 months apiece
    Feel like i run out at month 4 because of the working out. 12 pellets. Total test is 1100-1300 consistently, free test 130-150. Have never injected but would be open to. Problem is most doctors won't allow you to get that high with injections, so you'd have to get it online and do your own tests. Most docs in my area do 100-150mg a week of test enanthate I believe. For bodybuilding i think you want higher dosage.

    It's also waaaaayyyy more expensive w pellets and hurts for days as you know

    Hope that helps.

  2. #2
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I completely agree with haisensei’s thoughts on the pellets. I only got three months on mine before I started filling the drop. Urologists push the pellets because the markup on them are huge. They also want you to buy an excessive amounts of BioTE supplements too. My ass is also permanently scared for life as well.

  3. #3
    VIP Austin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,824
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post
    In response to a pm I got about my pellet experience, can't reply b/c i don't have enough posts? So posting reply here.

    Obviously much more experienced people on here could chime in or correct me as appropriate please.

    Hey man. I've done 3 cycles of 5 months apiece
    Feel like i run out at month 4 because of the working out. 12 pellets. Total test is 1100-1300 consistently, free test 130-150. Have never injected but would be open to. Problem is most doctors won't allow you to get that high with injections, so you'd have to get it online and do your own tests. Most docs in my area do 100-150mg a week of test enanthate I believe. For bodybuilding i think you want higher dosage.

    It's also waaaaayyyy more expensive w pellets and hurts for days as you know

    Hope that helps.
    I dont like pellets why use them? why not inject the oils
    I like oil injections IMO

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,115
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it boils down to what you would rather do. 1 pin a week vs. dealing with pellets

    also i have written ad naseum about the dangers of overdosing TRT. i'm actually surprised you say most doctors don't want your T that high. that is great to hear because many clients come to me and their anti aging docs have them on too much trt and other stuff on top.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post
    In response to a pm I got about my pellet experience, can't reply b/c i don't have enough posts? So posting reply here.

    Obviously much more experienced people on here could chime in or correct me as appropriate please.

    Hey man. I've done 3 cycles of 5 months apiece
    Feel like i run out at month 4 because of the working out. 12 pellets. Total test is 1100-1300 consistently, free test 130-150. Have never injected but would be open to. Problem is most doctors won't allow you to get that high with injections, so you'd have to get it online and do your own tests. Most docs in my area do 100-150mg a week of test enanthate I believe. For bodybuilding i think you want higher dosage.

    It's also waaaaayyyy more expensive w pellets and hurts for days as you know

    Hope that helps.
    Really appreciate that reply man, yeah i was curious your experience with them, my doctor after getting my panel results back test came in at 431 total, but she still wants to put me on trt as she said at my age being 32 if should be much higher than that, I wouldn't be against Injections either but they really only offer pellets with the doctor I went to, she isn't some doctor at a rip off clinic she's and actual doctor at and actual hospital, so that's why I was curious, man that's awesome I bet going from 431 2 the levels you described would be a huge boost in overall well-being and health and gym performance.

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26,677
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    Really appreciate that reply man, yeah i was curious your experience with them, my doctor after getting my panel results back test came in at 431 total, but she still wants to put me on trt as she said at my age being 32 if should be much higher than that, I wouldn't be against Injections either but they really only offer pellets with the doctor I went to, she isn't some doctor at a rip off clinic she's and actual doctor at and actual hospital, so that's why I was curious, man that's awesome I bet going from 431 2 the levels you described would be a huge boost in overall well-being and health and gym performance.
    Your doc is wrong. You'll have seen guys with lower levels than that and it's just inside the lower end of normal

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,666
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post
    In response to a pm I got about my pellet experience, can't reply b/c i don't have enough posts? So posting reply here.

    Obviously much more experienced people on here could chime in or correct me as appropriate please.

    Hey man. I've done 3 cycles of 5 months apiece
    Feel like i run out at month 4 because of the working out. 12 pellets. Total test is 1100-1300 consistently, free test 130-150. Have never injected but would be open to. Problem is most doctors won't allow you to get that high with injections, so you'd have to get it online and do your own tests. Most docs in my area do 100-150mg a week of test enanthate I believe. For bodybuilding i think you want higher dosage.

    It's also waaaaayyyy more expensive w pellets and hurts for days as you know

    Hope that helps.
    bro many doctors are too busy to take care of patients. hard to find a good one and when you do they are hard to book.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Your doc is wrong. You'll have seen guys with lower levels than that and it's just inside the lower end of normal
    I believe the reason for her coming to that conclusion was in May of 2020 my total testosterone was almost 700 and a few weeks ago when tested it was in the mid 400s total and free test dropped, its the only 2 things I can think of other than my ed issues that I take meds for since everything else was well within range and for the test 300-1100 total test was the range and acrodding to her coming in at 471 at my age is much lower than it should be . I dont know if she is right or wrong just passing on the information after my comprehensive panel was done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •