Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt question

El chewy choke

How long would I need to wait to test under 300 for a trt script. Been on test prop (200mg week) last 5 months but stoped 3 days ago. My doc is aware of my situation but won’t go into detail. Thank you!

How long would I need to wait to test under 300 for a trt script. Been on test prop (200mg week) last 5 months but stoped 3 days ago. My doc is aware of my situation but won’t go into detail. Thank you!

Why are you swapping from self prescribed to getting a doc to do it?

If you are running prop it clears fairly quickly but no way to guess where your levels will be at what day. Probably around a week to 10 days after last injection but purely a guess. However, just know that any doc will know you were on by your LH and FSH values which will be at or near zero. You cant fool bloodwork

I can only say from my experience a few years ago. 3 days after a 300mg shot of test cyp I was in the low 1600’s, 4 weeks later I was at 54!!

its a short ester so it should take too long but i would still be cautious about it... 3-4 weeks at least just to be sure

2 to 4 weeks sounds like a long time to feel like death.
Just checked. Prop has a half life of 4.5 days... Waay longer than I thought hmm. So wait 10 days or so!?
Maybe take ostarine so u don't feeel like a 100 year old man.

- - - Updated - - -

Well actually just inject some tren ace... So u don't feel like shit. As long as he isn't testing estrogen. Or take some tbol or somthing. Idk.
Idk

It should clear your system entirely in 2 weeks no problem at all. If you want to wait longer, that's fine too.

Thanks for all the feedback. I can no longer obtain it due to the risk. Plus my insurance will cover it if I test lower than 300 according to my doc.

have some winstrol that I was going to take to while waiting out the process. Would that effect anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the feedback. I can no longer obtain it due to the risk. Plus my insurance will cover it if I test 300 or below according to my doc.

I would personally run some other compound during this 2 or so weeks process to help mentally... If I dropped test, (blast cruise 5 years), I can imagine I couldn't even go to work it would be crippling.

Tbol or winstrol or somthing... Ostarine even, just in case he checks estrogen also. See what others think tho. But yeh I can't imagine the agony of that many weeks feeling that bad.

I would personally run some other compound during this 2 or so weeks process to help mentally... If I dropped test, (blast cruise 5 years), I can imagine I couldn't even go to work it would be crippling.

Tbol or winstrol or somthing... Ostarine even, just in case he checks estrogen also. See what others think tho. But yeh I can't imagine the agony of that many weeks feeling that bad.

I feel like shit and have been taking 30mg of winny tabs I wake up feeling almost hungover.

To get my rx I actually took 1ml trenbolone 100mg/ml and waited one week and went to see the doc and had bloodwork drawn. Came back crashed and my doc put me on trt. You could take 1ml tren now while your waiting for the test to clear so you would be sure to be crashed afterwards.

Shit that sucks. How u go with it all? Had the blood test yet?

Said fuck it and ordered more test, couldnt handle being with my beloved. Plus I was starting a new job and wouldn’t of performed very well. Started a cut with sust and mast.
Low test moderate mast is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom