Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Questions

monsterboy

Registered
Hi guys, I am new here so it's nice to meet you all, now let's get to my questions. I am a TRT patient in Eastern Europe. I had an accident in 2010 which basically crushed my nuts and they stopped producing testosterone. Yeah it sucks I know but anyway I am on 250mg of Omnadren 250 per week with 50 mg of Proviron 50mg ED and Aromasin 25mg ED. I have been having some side effects lately, mostly swollen legs. What can I do to help with this issue? I read that watching your carbs is one way of controlling the bloat, what type of foods would you guys suggest? Are there any other ways to help with this issue? Diuretics perhaps? Or is that too hardcore to use. Thanks for any input. And yes, I lift :)

Long term diuretic usage is NOT a good idea. It will put a lot of stress on your kidneys.

Watch your sodium intake (don't eliminate it) and make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day. 5-6L per day, minimum.

Remember that stimulants like coffee and alcohol are diuretics so they don't count toward your water intake total.

Are you receiving your TRT through a doctor? That dose seems a bit high for just regular TRT, also your taking 4 different tests in your Omnadren. If you just want TRT I would cut your dose in half and switch to a one ester test. I think that alone you will see the swelling go down.

Other than that in.my experience with swollen legs/feet it was because I was drinking alot of beer. This was my only experience with my feet getting swollen, to the point my shoes wouldn't fit they blew up so much. I stopped drinking alcohol and they went back to normal. Just my experience.

Are you receiving your TRT through a doctor? That dose seems a bit high for just regular TRT, also your taking 4 different tests in your Omnadren. If you just want TRT I would cut your dose in half and switch to a one ester test. I think that alone you will see the swelling go down.

Other than that in.my experience with swollen legs/feet it was because I was drinking alot of beer. This was my only experience with my feet getting swollen, to the point my shoes wouldn't fit they blew up so much. I stopped drinking alcohol and they went back to normal. Just my experience.

in Europe they use omnadren for TRT. that is what it was designed for, just like sustanon was

in Europe they use omnadren for TRT. that is what it was designed for, just like sustanon was

Yeah, and it is meant to be injected with each ampule at once, and they contain 250 mgs per ml. Anyhow, something tells me that there is something wrong with your aromasin - at such a high dosage you should not have any problems with estrogen. However, the best thing to do now would be running blood work and see where your hormonal levels are - if everything is alright there, then you need to control your sodium intake and you should control other things that can lead to water retention.

Hi guys, I am new here so it's nice to meet you all, now let's get to my questions. I am a TRT patient in Eastern Europe. I had an accident in 2010 which basically crushed my nuts and they stopped producing testosterone. Yeah it sucks I know but anyway I am on 250mg of Omnadren 250 per week with 50 mg of Proviron 50mg ED and Aromasin 25mg ED. I have been having some side effects lately, mostly swollen legs. What can I do to help with this issue? I read that watching your carbs is one way of controlling the bloat, what type of foods would you guys suggest? Are there any other ways to help with this issue? Diuretics perhaps? Or is that too hardcore to use. Thanks for any input. And yes, I lift :)

Carbs definitely get you bloated, even a small decrease in them can make a difference. However, are you sure that is all water retention, and you are not putting on fat?

Is your doctor having you get blood work every few months? I would be interested to see if the bloat is related to estrogen at all. I would not think so because you are on a high dose of aromasin. I would think it is attributed to diet. Watch sodium and carb intake.

Back
Top Bottom