Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT / SARMS Cycle - Injury Return

tog65

I am a 42 year-old male with nearly 20 years of "fitness" training under my belt coming back from 3 years off due to a nasty, serious back injury. Doctor cleared me and its time to start. I am currently 5'8", 205, with 22% b/f. My goal is a recomp. Add a little muscle and drop to 13-15% b/f before summer. I have never wanted to be huge but, more of a fit look. I used to maintain a b/f around 12 but had cut to 7/8 several times in the past. I have retained basic knowledge of what to do but, I have noticed that supps have changed a TON!!! I am hoping by starting this thread it will envoke conversation for old school guys like myself looking to recover and get back in the game. Anyone that has ever been where I was and be where I am now knows how hard it is to get back in it. Hoping this board and what I have chosen to do will maximize initial changes to keep me rollin.

Here it is:

SUPPS

TEST CYP - 100 mg weekly (Im on TRT)
RAD-140 - 10mg ed
Osterine - 25 mg ed
Clenbuterol (liquid) - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Arimidex - .5mg eod (probably dropping this. E seems in check now)
Finesteride - 1mg d (I know bald is beautiful but you havent seen my forehead)
Fish Oil
Taurine
Multi-V
Glutamine
Creatine

DIET

2,200 cals 40/30/30 split

PROGRAM

Body Beast Lean (beach body). I know that this company is gimicky but my wife is a fitness freak and she is starting this one. Looks to be a good way to get back in to it and she will ensure I stay in it. I need all the motivation I can get. Looks to also minimize cardio which is ideal at this point while also involving mainly dumbells. Definitely need to get tendons/muscles back in the game before I go heavy.

That's it for now. I have been "loading" Osterine all week in preparation for Mondays start. I will keep posting if people are interested in how this works or if there are any guys looking for a return and want to see how mine went. Thanks for any input!!!

I am a 42 year-old male with nearly 20 years of "fitness" training under my belt coming back from 3 years off due to a nasty, serious back injury. Doctor cleared me and its time to start. I am currently 5'8", 205, with 22% b/f. My goal is a recomp. Add a little muscle and drop to 13-15% b/f before summer. I have never wanted to be huge but, more of a fit look. I used to maintain a b/f around 12 but had cut to 7/8 several times in the past. I have retained basic knowledge of what to do but, I have noticed that supps have changed a TON!!! I am hoping by starting this thread it will envoke conversation for old school guys like myself looking to recover and get back in the game. Anyone that has ever been where I was and be where I am now knows how hard it is to get back in it. Hoping this board and what I have chosen to do will maximize initial changes to keep me rollin.

Here it is:

SUPPS

TEST CYP - 100 mg weekly (Im on TRT)
RAD-140 - 10mg ed
Osterine - 25 mg ed
Clenbuterol (liquid) - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Arimidex - .5mg eod (probably dropping this. E seems in check now)
Finesteride - 1mg d (I know bald is beautiful but you havent seen my forehead)
Fish Oil
Taurine
Multi-V
Glutamine
Creatine

DIET

2,200 cals 40/30/30 split

PROGRAM

Body Beast Lean (beach body). I know that this company is gimicky but my wife is a fitness freak and she is starting this one. Looks to be a good way to get back in to it and she will ensure I stay in it. I need all the motivation I can get. Looks to also minimize cardio which is ideal at this point while also involving mainly dumbells. Definitely need to get tendons/muscles back in the game before I go heavy.

That's it for now. I have been "loading" Osterine all week in preparation for Mondays start. I will keep posting if people are interested in how this works or if there are any guys looking for a return and want to see how mine went. Thanks for any input!!!

I would up the Test to 400-500mg a week, drop the Osterine and RAd, unless you want it for injury, drop the clen as well and add GW Cardarine from Sarms 1 , add some Anavar once you drop some BF.
Start with more muscle development, major muscle groups 5 days a week and 30 mins cardio not super intense, maybe incline power walks on tread prior or after workout. since you have been off for a long period of time, you probably have lost a lot of muscle and goal would be to add muscle which will drop your BF by increasing metabolism. You could do 400-500mg test a week for 12 weeks, Cardarine 12 weeks, Anavar for last 6 weeks , N2 guard DAILY and Aromisin EOD. then go back to TRT, kind of like a blast and cruise. I Did this cycle at 49, dropped 10% BF and only drop 5 total lbs, added a ton of muscle and stayed lean. Wife loves it. I am now on 150mg test every week TRT until next blast. Use Cardarine and Osterine cycle on for 2 months off for 2 , to maintain and have not lost any size or strength.

Awesome advice man! Thanks a ton!!! I am hoping to do the test blast after I lose some b/f. I am subject to testing and I know they will be watching my recovery. I am sure this has something to do with a known history of aas, prior to employment, so I have to be really careful for the first 4 months or so as I know Ill be giving samples. I was kind of hoping the SARMS may help me get to a point that they will test me and upon finding nothing will leave me alone. Then I can follow your exact plan which should be a sticky bro!!! Am I able to email you directly by chance?
Couple q's - Do you think adding GW and maybe jumping T a bit would help without overkill? I was hoping the RAD-140 would have the t qualities I was looking for while Osterine provides some support for my joints during the recovery. Ill have to start searching for reliable test....

If your getting tested you could probably bump Tes to 150 as long as they know your on TRT just know what your bloods are and what test levels, it will show your on TRT but as long as Doc prescribes should be good just know what levels they expect you under. . Osterine can help with joint issues and provide strength and good pumps, Cardarine is a great fat burner and cardio supplement which protects lean muscle I highly recommend it. Not much experience with RAD 140 hear good things as it acts like Test. Sarms will definitely keep you under radar of testing as it is legal. You can PM me if you like. Good luck

So how does this look....

200 Test Cyp weekly (2 pins @ 100)
25 mg Osterine ed
10 mg RAD-140 ed
5 mg Cardarine
Clen 2 week on/off cycle

2,157cals 240p 156c 54f

Thanks again for your help!!! I know if my t levels jump over 1100 I may have some issues until they ease up on me a bit. I am sure if I recomp fairly well they will waste a great dea of cabbage on testing me and when all comes back clean they wont do it again. Ill PM you if thats cool throughout to get so adjustments and a full cycle like the first one you described. Thanks again bro!!

I have a different idea on this one. I would just stay on your normal trt dose and run the sarms triple stack. I think this might be your best option for a recomp...

Follow the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-
stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate S at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Hey man thanks for the response! I think I am going to go SARMS route listed there while continuing 150 mg of test then I am going to jump on the first suggested cycle. My only issue is with the S4. Lack of night vision could actuallybresult in my death. Can I use RAD-140 in its place? Also, Clenbuterol is going to be discontinued. Tried it today at .2ml's this morning and have the most horrible headache, the dryest mouth, and my eyes feel as if they are going to blow out of my head. My wife had no issue and loves the stuff. Looks like me and Clen dont get along. Just bought some Cardarine to help with the b/f. A little worried about all the cancer bunk even though it is rediculous its still in the back of my head.

Hey man thanks for the response! I think I am going to go SARMS route listed there while continuing 150 mg of test then I am going to jump on the first suggested cycle. My only issue is with the S4. Lack of night vision could actuallybresult in my death. Can I use RAD-140 in its place? Also, Clenbuterol is going to be discontinued. Tried it today at .2ml's this morning and have the most horrible headache, the dryest mouth, and my eyes feel as if they are going to blow out of my head. My wife had no issue and loves the stuff. Looks like me and Clen dont get along. Just bought some Cardarine to help with the b/f. A little worried about all the cancer bunk even though it is rediculous its still in the back of my head.

The reviews on RAD-140 are really mixed. I would use the SARM LGD instead of S4. 10mg/day is a good dosage for LGD. Sarms1.com carries it as well.

Clenbuterol does more harm then good for a lot of people. Read this article I wrote on clenbuterol side effects and alternatives: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...buterol-muskate-(trevor-kouritzin)-41188.html

All in all, the cycle is looking good, so you are good to go. The only thing I would change here, is the Clenbuterol for Cardarine GW. Cardarine GW will be just as good for fat loss, but it will not cause any side effects at all, and will not decrease lean mass as clenbuterol does. Also, you may consider using N2Slin - it is a very good product for fat loss. My wife has used this combo several times for cutting, and the results were always great without any issues at all.

Totally forgot about N2Slin....I used AP back in the day and remember it performing well. I ordered cardarine so I am changing things up to this as my final return:

150 Test Cyp Weekly (75 2x or can bump to 200 if its a big difference)
25mg Osterine ed
10mg RAD-140 ed
20mg Cardarine ed (10mg morning 10 mg 30 mins before workout)
Need2slin
Creatine

Hows that looking? Thank you all a TON for all of your help!!! To have such experts reaching out is AWESOME!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom