Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and TBOL BLOODS

steve dallas

Looking to do a Tbol cycle on TRT. Was thinking 40 mg ED for 6 weeks. Any idea how long I would have to be off for bloods to look normal . Don't want to get kicked off TRT. I know multiple factors involved just looking for a ball park.

I do a month because chances are your blood pressure and cholesterol will be elevated too. If those get too high it is a cause for concern and a month is what it take for me to get back to baseline.

Orals clear out of your system very quickly, so within about 10 days your TRT hormone levels will be normal

What about liver values. Any ideas how long these take to come back in range.

That's gonna vary a little bit too, what liv supports are you taking? I know it's redundant but I'm telling you organic lemon water does fucking magic

That's gonna vary a little bit too, what liv supports are you taking? I know it's redundant but I'm telling you organic lemon water does fucking magic

It is very good for the liver. Helps purge it I read years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get some N2guard with TUDCA. That will be great to return liver values, cholesterol, and lipids all back to baseline

TUDCA for sure, and some NAC will work wonders to get those levels in normal range

Back
Top Bottom