Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trt with ugl (heavy metal contamination concern)

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Trt with ugl (heavy metal contamination concern)

If someone wants to do blast and cruise for long time and eventually is on trt for life. If he decides to go with the most direct and cheapest/quickest route to use a quality reputable UGl brand that gets a lot of good consistent reviews on the forums and has a good tenure...would it be a logical and reasonable decision to use UGL for TRT?
    Speaking from the point of view concerning with heavy metals/toxins exposure over a long period of time using test E at say 250 to 300 mg every 7 days.

Is anyone here on the forum doing trt or blast and cruise while using ugl what are ur feedback regarding it?
    Is heavy metal contamination a real problem with ugl or is it hyped?
    My name is Mr Fuck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the foods you eat, the water you drink, the soil you live over, under your kitchen sink, sniffing the gas when you fill up, i can keep going. we are exposed to these toxins 24/7.

i don't think people realize they used to build houses with asbestos for years, which causes cancer.

so what is my point in all this? the best thing you can do is use quality gear, eat quality organic food, drink quality water, don't keep toxic shit in your house, don't fill up your car and stand there breathing in fumes, etc etc. it all adds up over time. the cancer rates have skyrocketed for a reason
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarpaw View Post
    If someone wants to do blast and cruise for long time and eventually is on trt for life. If he decides to go with the most direct and cheapest/quickest route to use a quality reputable UGl brand that gets a lot of good consistent reviews on the forums and has a good tenure...would it be a logical and reasonable decision to use UGL for TRT?
    Speaking from the point of view concerning with heavy metals/toxins exposure over a long period of time using test E at say 250 to 300 mg every 7 days.

Is anyone here on the forum doing trt or blast and cruise while using ugl what are ur feedback regarding it?
    Even pharma grade can have contamination , remember we are humans and we all fail some times. Is like the condom or pill , none of them are 100% secure . If you have a good source do it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarpaw View Post

If you're using untrusted sources or brands, most will be contaminated with heavy metals and dirty manufacturing.

If you use trusted sources with trusted labs, they are all tested and have papers, they don't have heavy metals or problems. For example, euro pharma, geneza, balkan, sp labs are all tested and tried, all others can be fake and full of heavy metals.

I always pick self TRT over doctor trt, you can control your own hormones and TRT output.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro napsgear got the best gear, alll clean brands

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    domestic-supply is the #1 steroid source, check them out, they got the cleanest gear ou tthere
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Toxins are everywhere, just be conches about it, monitor your food, drinks, environment etc. Fasting helps to flash toxins from the body

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd be a little concerned with choosing the 'cheapest'. It's as likely to have nothing in it.

Right now my go to's are PSL and NapsGear

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    go only for trusted source like napsgear . they have some good deals

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't trust non approved sources, if they don't have an approved seal from EVO I don't buy. I was scammed too many times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast