Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

TRT vs Natural testosterone

I saw from another forum saying official clinics application shows:
    125mg of test a week - T level of 542ng/dL
    300mg of test a week - T level of 1345ng/dL

So let's say if someone produces 1300ng/dL of test on his own, would that be comparable to him taking 300mg of Test a week in terms of gains?

I know it's extremely unlikely that someone can produce that much test on their own, but with Clomid and nolva we see people produce more test than that, so maybe its biologically possible? Or maybe we compare it the gains in terms of test base TRT vs clomid/nolva base TRT at the same test level?

If that's not comparable, what about 125mg of test? My blood test shows I have 867 ng/dL, do I get better gains naturally comparing to be on 125mg or 150mg of test TRT?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Almost no one has 1300 ngs a week naturally.

The analogy of CLomid is pointless because it's another drug that is artificially increasing it. SO will HCG and HMG.

Nolvadex is not very effective at increasing test. I

If your T is 867 that is a healthy high level for a 20 year old so what's the problem? Adding another 50mgs will do what you think it's do -- increase it a tiny bit more.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tesotosterone levels do not dictate how much muscle you gain, it will boil down to genetics.

someone with great genetics taking a tiny amount of gear will blow away someone with shit genetics taking tons of gear.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    I saw from another forum saying official clinics application shows:
    125mg of test a week - T level of 542ng/dL
    300mg of test a week - T level of 1345ng/dL

So let's say if someone produces 1300ng/dL of test on his own, would that be comparable to him taking 300mg of Test a week in terms of gains?

I know it's extremely unlikely that someone can produce that much test on their own, but with Clomid and nolva we see people produce more test than that, so maybe its biologically possible? Or maybe we compare it the gains in terms of test base TRT vs clomid/nolva base TRT at the same test level?

If that's not comparable, what about 125mg of test? My blood test shows I have 867 ng/dL, do I get better gains naturally comparing to be on 125mg or 150mg of test TRT?
    Clomid and nolvadex are SERMS they dont help testosterone production directly. If you did take them you could boost your test levels in theory but not to 1300.

1300 is NOT normal, most guys are walking around with 400-600 range in general. Majority UNDER 500ng/dl of testosterone, that's why TRT is so prevalent these days.

If you're doing 125mgs of testosterone and your test levels are 867ng/dl that's not bad, if you add some n2generate es 5 tabs per day, you can boost that too 900+ for sure, somewhat TRT+natural range.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro nolva and clomid not hormones, so what they boost test levels

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    agree with the above, you are over playing what test levels mean
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your comparisons do not work the way you think. And raising your test levels a couple hundred points won't make a difference when you're already at 867

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Almost no one has 1300 ngs a week naturally.

The analogy of CLomid is pointless because it's another drug that is artificially increasing it. SO will HCG and HMG.

Nolvadex is not very effective at increasing test. I

If your T is 867 that is a healthy high level for a 20 year old so what's the problem? Adding another 50mgs will do what you think it's do -- increase it a tiny bit more.
    No what I am saying is, comparing someone who has this testosterone naturally vs same person who has this much testosterone from TRT, which will give more gains?
    Just curious what's the difference, off I won't take steroid at this age ever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Clomid and nolvadex are SERMS they dont help testosterone production directly. If you did take them you could boost your test levels in theory but not to 1300.

1300 is NOT normal, most guys are walking around with 400-600 range in general. Majority UNDER 500ng/dl of testosterone, that's why TRT is so prevalent these days.

If you're doing 125mgs of testosterone and your test levels are 867ng/dl that's not bad, if you add some n2generate es 5 tabs per day, you can boost that too 900+ for sure, somewhat TRT+natural range.
    No what I am saying is, comparing someone who has 867 testosterone naturally vs same person who has this much testosterone from TRT, which will give more gains?
    Just curious what's the difference, off I won't take steroid at this age ever

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The short answer is no. To use the same logic those (as in Bostin Loyd) on silly amounts would be giants. Just a high level isn't enough

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    The short answer is no. To use the same logic those (as in Bostin Loyd) on silly amounts would be giants. Just a high level isn't enough
    So I guess synthesized test works differently and is a lot more anabolic than natural test?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast