Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRT year round?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

TRT year round?

Does anyone have any experience with continual TRT year round and if so what amount of testosterone do you use weekly? What kind of total testosterone levels would a person see in their blood work with 100mg's, 200mg's and 300mg's a week respectively? thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    TRT is for life and your doctor prescribes it. It is usually around 100-150mg per week

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How old are you and what was the Test level of your most recent bloods?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    TRT is prescribed replacement therapy for those whose natural levels are below normal. As P0N mentioned, it is intended to be for life.

I was prescribed 150mg a week and that amount kept my levels over 1500 which higher than I want so I started doing it on my own and am only running 75mg a week. I'll be testing soon and am hoping to be in the 800 range.

Everyone reacts differently to different doses. First step is to get bloods and find your natural baseline level.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    trt is just a protocol that is designed for long term treatment but not necessarily permanent treatment there's all sorts of other testosterone administrations that are used regularly and sometimes they were switched off by endocrinologist, some and those would use pellets on their skin, wait a couple months and then use gel, and then they will use testosterone after that and CLOMID!!!

if your doctor or endocrinologist put you on trt there's a good possibility that your blood work indicated that your LH and FSH our way underscored with probably little to no chance of recovering..
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Puggydude View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with continual TRT year round and if so what amount of testosterone do you use weekly? What kind of total testosterone levels would a person see in their blood work with 100mg's, 200mg's and 300mg's a week respectively? thanks
    Actual TRT is all the time. And few real TRT's users are much over 200mg.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what do you mean? trt is year round... you stay on trt permanently... its for treatment of low testosterone, which is a real medical condition... its not something you just do because you want to... its something you would actually need

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What can I add. Trt for life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can choose to do it. A lot cyclers do eventually but I know most regret after 5 or 10 years. Or you need it. I felt to trt was actually the cheaper choice in the long run. Had kids and wanted to get to see how big the genetics would allow. Turns out I'm no Arnold. Trt for life

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    You can choose to do it. A lot cyclers do eventually but I know most regret after 5 or 10 years. Or you need it. I felt to trt was actually the cheaper choice in the long run. Had kids and wanted to get to see how big the genetics would allow. Turns out I'm no Arnold. Trt for life
    have you ever seen my blood work on trt to bind with proviron and masteron?

- - - Updated - - -

it's actually pretty impressive with the conversion of free testosterone from the bound state with a low shbg level and low estrogen... I suggest this combination for all trt treatments because it's a very good gear hack that not a lot of people know about and I decided to pull blood work to validate my claim
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast