Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the true danger of running trenbolone for too long

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

the true danger of running trenbolone for too long

imo this drug should only be run at most 2 one-month stretches per year and once you have a few years of gear use under your belt. dosing varies but its typically acetate 50-150 ed or eod with cabergoline 0.25-0.5 mg 2x/week for prolactin. tren lowers serotonin levels and if you run it for too long you run the risk of serotonin depletion which can cause some serious issues. i cant express this enough. i dont want people making the same mistake i did.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead2019 View Post
    imo this drug should only be run at most 2 one-month stretches per year and once you have a few years of gear use under your belt. dosing varies but its typically acetate 50-150 ed or eod with cabergoline 0.25-0.5 mg 2x/week for prolactin. tren lowers serotonin levels and if you run it for too long you run the risk of serotonin depletion which can cause some serious issues. i cant express this enough. i dont want people making the same mistake i did.
    What mistake did you make? I've always ran it for 12-20wks, except once where I stayed on for about a year, no caber, no prolactin issues.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wouldnt run it more than 10 weeks...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What was the mistake?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't know how anyone runs it more than 8 weeks.. I am over it by week 6 and 7.

it has to be because i live in a hot climate and others live in cold places.

all you have to do is run bloodwork while on it to see what it does to the body, to put it simple it is so inflammatory that everything in your body gets strained
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I ran it for 14. This compound has such a love/hate place in my heart....you cant deny the strength, size, all that. But after 14 weeks I felt like my body and mind had been through hell. I am so happy to be done. NOW im sure in 3-4 months I will forget all this and be ready to do it again, but man, what a physical and mental ride that was.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I don't know how anyone runs it more than 8 weeks.. I am over it by week 6 and 7.

it has to be because i live in a hot climate and others live in cold places.
    Could definitely be a big part of it...I ran it for the first time through summer where every day felt like it was 100+ with the humidity - dumping sweat for no reason at all. I'd sweat without it too, but it definitely exacerbates that effect. Tried to run a low 200mg dose of dnp and 75mcg t3 with it and had to call it quits by day 3, not looking to die, not today satan! Think I need to save the hot stuff for the below freezing temps.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead2019 View Post
    I agree with you completely. Well said

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím running Tren in a micro dose and feel amazing with just 200 test a week and 54 mg Tren ace a week feel amazing people really donít get that you can get by with crazy low doses on gear I just run cruise doses now and the gains are nice and steady
    type one kills......

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No reply... I guess we will never know.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast