Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted source for: Ostarine, GW-501516, S-4, LGD, ALL SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
S4 ordered on the 3rd delivered down under on the 9th. Dont doubt the quality or service from Sarms1. S4 got me excited yeeew!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Super quick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sarms1.com is the place to go..... In the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to try Uniquemicals as the prices are cheaper. I just purchased some from there to give a try---so far so good:cool:

dont like them. their customer service sucks..I placed one order and waited over 2 months and nothing.Had to file a creditcard claim because i kept getting the run around about it being out of stock all of a sudden, then magically my product got shipped out after i reported it to my credit card

never again

also i find sarms 1 products more potent as well.

dont like them. their customer service sucks..I placed one order and waited over 2 months and nothing.Had to file a creditcard claim because i kept getting the run around about it being out of stock all of a sudden, then magically my product got shipped out after i reported it to my credit card

never again

^^^This isnt new news.. cany even count how many times I have heard this.

^^^This isnt new news.. cany even count how many times I have heard this.

I only have one experience; it involves LGD, and it was seriously like taking a sugar pill. Their liquid came in a plastic bottle and the Did not secured properly. Call me crazy, but I do not like to take anything that is in a plastic bottle.

Http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php and www.sarms1.com for my research and SARMS.

never again

I've had nothing but good experience with them---quick shipping and the prices are good---Just have to see if the strength is just as good....as I'm using the LGd now....and yea, I was skeptical too because of the plastic bottle but did my lookup and found the bottle is clean and green--no bpa...FUNNY THAT SOME MENTIONED THAT BECAUSE MANY ARE EATING GMOs and soy as well which is GE/GMO modifies and is in most 99% of supplements like whey and such...

Last edited:
I only have one experience; it involves LGD, and it was seriously like taking a sugar pill. Their liquid came in a plastic bottle and the Did not secured properly. Call me crazy, but I do not like to take anything that is in a plastic bottle.

Http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php and www.sarms1.com for my research and SARMS.

Everytime someone finally decides to roll with Sarms1.. like I have recommend so many times, I hear the same thing. "This is the best and ive tried all the companies"

Sarms1 is the best and produces results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom