Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to make Child on gear or off gear

Feedback

Registered
Please if you have any knowledge or experience what is the best way trying to make a baby while on gear or to go off, to use hcg, clomid, nolva. Any help would be great. You can write to me pm too. Thanks.

The best way to make a baby is through sexual intercourse!

But seriously I mean do you plan on PCTing or are you on TRT?

If you are on a cycle HCG can help as it mimics LH which will get your nuts back and will help get your girl pregnant.

Or you can wait till after your cycle and PCT and hopefully your natral production comes back.

go get sperm tested

come off all hormones

the only legitimate proof of any concoction that increases fertility is men is clomid + vitamin E. don't believe the hype on hcg, it is pushed a lot by these indian scam pharmacies all over the place without any proof. it was never developed for male fertility so their claims are bullshit

when a family of member of mine was having some trouble they pescribed clomid for what it does to volume. I dont think ive read anything about anabolics effecting your fertility while on. Why dont you just go get a sperm analysis done? my best guess if that there is an issue now, it was there before.

Best thing is coming off, but I've never had ti deal with this. I waited until I had my kids before cycling

Back
Top Bottom