Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying my first GH cycle

breandenpearce

Registered
Hi,

I'm starting my first GH cycle and I was hopping to get some advice on proper usage.
I'm 5'6" and 190 Maybe 16% to 18% body fat. I'm 35 years old and have done a few cycles in the past but never GH. I have not done a cycle for years now and hoping for good results.

The plan
Week 1-20 GH 5 iu ED 2.5 in morning and 2.5 pre-workout. 6 days per week
Week 1-12 Test Cyp 250 ml @ 1 day on 2 days off (Every third day)
Week 22-25 pct clomid 50mg ED
The goal is to put on some muscle mass while dropping to 12% Body fat or less.

Cardio ED 45 min
Training 5 on 2 off
Calories 2500-3500

Your body fat is too high to run AAS safely, and that is far too short a time to run GH. That is throwing money away. Six months would be a minimum.

Try bringing you BF down to like 14% with diet and training before starting your cycle and then run it. Why don't you just run some Test with a proper AI and some Anavar to help you cut and stuff

Hi,

I'm starting my first GH cycle and I was hopping to get some advice on proper usage.
I'm 5'6" and 190 Maybe 16% to 18% body fat. I'm 35 years old and have done a few cycles in the past but never GH. I have not done a cycle for years now and hoping for good results.

The plan

Cardio ED 45 min
Training 5 on 2 off
Calories 2500-3500

What results are you looking for?

nobody runs HGH that high, atleast legit stuff. you will get a lot of sides like carpal tunnel

you can actually kill 2 birds with 1 stone here by fasting 18+ hours, that will stimulate a GH pulse in its own right, then use a small amount of HGH near bedtime.

make sure you get a hold of me for legit HGH though

Up to 6IU is top what normal individual use. But I dont think deviding dose will help in any way. I am in PCT + using 5IU GH in morning ED. Will continue thru whole pct and further during my next cut cycle. It will be over 6 months in total. This is practicaly minimum time frame for GH. It will help with well beeing, help wit sheding fat but do not expect effect of a magic potion.

Never used HGH and you're just gonna start at 5ius huh? Good luck with that...

If you want me to take you seriously send me a PM and I'll help you on how to run HGH properly.

Last edited:
Up to 6IU is top what normal individual use. But I dont think deviding dose will help in any way. I am in PCT + using 5IU GH in morning ED. Will continue thru whole pct and further during my next cut cycle. It will be over 6 months in total. This is practicaly minimum time frame for GH. It will help with well beeing, help wit sheding fat but do not expect effect of a magic potion.

not sure what normal individuals you are talking about but 6 ius is far from a normal dose...

I mean us, not pros. You know, training, nutrition, gear usage, all is in line. I respect your experience and knowledge Dylan, I saw majotiry of your videos while they removed your channel, and all new vids. And your advices I did incorporate in my routine. Also using HGH between cycle I adopted from your advice. ...to keep some sort os stymulus between cycles....
So, if you can elaborate on 5IU beeing too much, please do. I did previously 2 HGH cycles, first with 3IU and second 5IU.

People have to stop talking about HGH as if you are doing a "cycle". HGH is NOT something you run for 20 weeks and then stop. It's a very long term therapy that should you decide to run it....you need to run it for a minimum of 6 months to indefinitely if the budget allows. When your steriod cycle ends, then keep running the HGH. Running more than 4 or 5 IU's a day is the absolute max I would run if you care about your long term health. And you need to start at 2IU's and then increase the dosage by 1 IU each week. Slowly build it up or else the sides may become unbearable. Yes the meatheads on other forums run 10-20 IU's where insulin becomes a requirement but that is just stupid...unless you really don't care about your health.

5 iu is too high of a dose to start. You should really never need to exceed 4iu. 2 to 3 iu is fine to start with

nobody runs HGH that high, atleast legit stuff. you will get a lot of sides like carpal tunnel

you can actually kill 2 birds with 1 stone here by fasting 18+ hours, that will stimulate a GH pulse in its own right, then use a small amount of HGH near bedtime.

make sure you get a hold of me for legit HGH though
I agree with fasting use of gh (IMF approach) with a 20 week hgh blast could be beneficial. As mentioned above, you'll really just start seeing the fat loss potential at 20 weeks.

As for the BF% I would definitely work on it but I think you probably run gear without to much trouble. Keep to a test only cycle no higher 400 or 500. This shit's marathon not sprint. Play it safe and slow

Hi,

The plan

Cardio ED 45 min
Training 5 on 2 off
Calories 2500-3500
Your cycle is all fucked up. You need to read more about running a cycle

Let's not forget some of your gains from GH will be water retention so dont get too stoked you will deflate a little straight after you stop

Back
Top Bottom