Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to tan on MT2

Oweno

Registered
Hey I have olive colored skin and I want to darken it further to get some shirtless pics for a model gig I am trying to get, plus add to my instagram. I want to try melanotan2, a lot of model buddies use it too. I need a source for it, also need advice on how much to use. Also do you recommend any posing oil?

You should check forum sponsors for peptides but be careful. I've had nasty sides from melanotan 2, like throwing up etc.

Hey I have olive colored skin and I want to darken it further to get some shirtless pics for a model gig I am trying to get, plus add to my instagram. I want to try melanotan2, a lot of model buddies use it too. I need a source for it, also need advice on how much to use. Also do you recommend any posing oil?

I use Melatonan II from EP and works to quick . I did put 3ml water on vial and take the 10 on insulin syringe ED for 7 days without any sun and im dark . great stuff .

Back
Top Bottom