Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying winstrol for the first time

Grifflley

I’m currently 5’9, 205 lbs, around 8-10% body fat. I want to finish up my test/EQ cycle with winstrol, but I’m worried about liver issues. What do you guys think in terms of dosage and length of use. I’ll be using a liver aid supplement and fish oil.

I’m currently 5’9, 205 lbs, around 8-10% body fat. I want to finish up my test/EQ cycle with winstrol, but I’m worried about liver issues. What do you guys think in terms of dosage and length of use. I’ll be using a liver aid supplement and fish oil.

do you know what you are doing??? it doesnt sound like it... you dont know basic oral steroid side effects... what exactly is liver aid going to do when it comes to cholesterol which winstrol can just smash... how about your blood pressure? what about your kidneys? the list goes on and on... so what will a "liver aid" do for any of that???? nothing! not a damn thing... how old are you ?

I’m 38, BP is always close to 120/80, lipid panel was normal after last blood test, I have Cardarine to mitigate BP/cholesterol abnormalities that might arise, the liver aid has virtually the same ingredients as N2Guard.

Maybe I should be more specific about my concern. I can watch one video by an IFBB pro saying just take 30 mg/day for a week, another saying do 50 mg/day for 6, another saying it’s mild, and one saying you’ll die from it.

Now..... I’m gonna throw it in at the end of this test/EQ cycle to dry and lean up. How modest should I be with dosing/longevity since I’ve never done orals (cue laughter), and they can be harmful to the liver.

I wouldn't go over 50mg per day, and honestly for me, I can't break 5 weeks on winnie since it starts hurting my joints. That said you need full organ support like DGA organ st.

I’m 38, BP is always close to 120/80, lipid panel was normal after last blood test, I have Cardarine to mitigate BP/cholesterol abnormalities that might arise, the liver aid has virtually the same ingredients as N2Guard.

Maybe I should be more specific about my concern. I can watch one video by an IFBB pro saying just take 30 mg/day for a week, another saying do 50 mg/day for 6, another saying it’s mild, and one saying you’ll die from it.

Now..... I’m gonna throw it in at the end of this test/EQ cycle to dry and lean up. How modest should I be with dosing/longevity since I’ve never done orals (cue laughter), and they can be harmful to the liver.

i feel like that might be your problem. watching youtube genetic freaks giving advice on this stuff. there is a reason Wayne Gretsky, Michael Jordan, etc failed miserably in their sports as GM's/coaches. just because someone is a genetic freak doesn't mean they make good coaches or can scout talent.

i would recommend clicking the podcast link above and listening to my podcast where we give actual factual information along with experienced opinions and knowledge. and neither Rick or I are even close to genetic freaks.. we are just lifters period

remember every single pro bodybuilder (and i have interviewed dozens and dozens of them) have no clue about this stuff, they have coaches who prep them and tell them what to do. it is as absurd as a football team just going out there and wining it without any sort of coaching or game plan. coaches coach, and players play

Last edited:
i feel like that might be your problem. watching youtube genetic freaks giving advice on this stuff. there is a reason Wayne Gretsky, Michael Jordan, etc failed miserably in their sports as GM's/coaches. just because someone is a genetic freak doesn't mean they make good coaches or can scout talent.

i would recommend clicking the podcast link above and listening to my podcast where we give actual factual information along with experienced opinions and knowledge. and neither Rick or I are even close to genetic freaks.. we are just lifters period

remember every single pro bodybuilder (and i have interviewed dozens and dozens of them) have no clue about this stuff, they have coaches who prep them and tell them what to do. it is as absurd as a football team just going out there and wining it without any sort of coaching or game plan. coaches coach, and players play

He is so right. So many genetic freaks have tried to coach or become GM's and have failed miserably!

F**k the pro. Plus finishers (and for that matter kick starters) are BS.

Back
Top Bottom