Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol

Jaguarpaw

All anabolics can be kidney toxic bcz of high blood pressure but some are directly kidney toxic due to their chemical structure like equipoise or tren.There is a you tube channel by the name of anabolic doc he say equipoise is directly renal toxic.My question is that whether dbol or turinabol is directly renal toxic because they share the same chemical structure?
At what dosage can turinabol be safely used or it wont harm kidneys ?
Anabolic doc further states that turinabol is useless if used with test.How true is this statement ?

I've used Tbol and had solid results. Not a lot size wise but great strength and some vascularity. I started at 40mg and didn't have any sides or negative lab results so I bumped it up to 50mg. I don't think I'll ever go over 50.

I'd recommend starting at 40mg and not going over 60mg. It may be relatively mild but as you pointed out, it is still toxic.

I dont know if it's useless without test but most people, myself included, don't recommend oral only cycles.

Turinabol is useless if used with Test? What information did he pull out o his ass to come up with that one? I like T-bol -- kinda a blend of d-bol and var. Turinabol is toxic at any dosage but it depends on your tolerance. I think 50 mgs of any oral is the absolute maximum anyone should take and for no more than a month.

im sorry but that anabolic is a fucking joke.. ive been saying that for years... i would highly recommend NOT watching anything to do with him... thats just fucking ignorant

Turinabol is useless if used with Test? What information did he pull out o his ass to come up with that one?

I misread his post. I thought he said useless without test. Saying its useless with test makes zero sense. Personally I wouldn't run it without test.

I've had solid results with test and Tbol only. Nothing like Tren and Dbol but a lot easier on the body

I misread his post. I thought he said useless without test. Saying its useless with test makes zero sense. Personally I wouldn't run it without test.

I've had solid results with test and Tbol only. Nothing like Tren and Dbol but a lot easier on the body

Post or video?

i would just read the articles we have up on here, no clue what that guy is talking about. these online docs are either complete phonies or they got their degrees in psychology or something like that which any idiot can get, then go around claiming they are doctors as if that makes them the authority on stuff. how is he even monetizing this info ? nothing against the guy but it says he is an internist online, that is a doctors assistant. anyone can go to college and become that, doesn't make a person an expert on anything

if you need further help just get in touch with me for a consult

Post or video?

The OPs post. When I first read it I thought he said the guy in the video stated that Tbol is useless WITHOUT test. Not sure that is true either but that would make more sense than saying it is useless WITH test.

Saying it is useless with test seems asinine to me.

I have used tbol more than any other oral and find it very effective. I have not found it to effect my kidneys on any blood work. It is still liver toxic and N2Guard should always be used with it.

I quite like this cycle.

1-10 250 test
1-10 350 /500 tren a
1-4 50mg tbol
6-10 50mg winstrol

.25 caber e3d.

Back
Top Bottom