Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol only cycle - My plans and updates

Daniel Daniel

Registered
Turinabol only cycle - My plans and updates

Hi guys,

So this is going to be my first every steroid cycle.
Because I'm new and afraid of needles this will be an oral cycle only.
I do know it is less effective - but my goals are to put some muscle mass that I will be able to retain for long time.
Look at this as a shortcut, to get what I would get naturally in 2 years, in just one cycle.

I will do turinabol, from the myogen labs. purchased at pharmacomstore.

My cycle:
40mg Turinabol per day
7 pills of N2Guard for liver protection

PCT:
This is somewhat weak cycle, so I plan on 50mg Clomid for 2 weeks.
I do have Nolvadex available as well. I'm still consider either doing Clomid or Nolvadex.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Support PCT:
I will add MK677 a week before starting the PCT and well into the PCT.
That is to support my mood and protect my muscles better.

My stats:
80KG
15% body fat

I'd like to have suggestions here if you'll change anything.
I will also use this thread to give weekly updates on my progress.
I want this thread to potentially be a great source for beginners like me in the future.

Damn Daniel, Daniel, how about a little more about yourself? Age, height, bf %, years or months of training, etc...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i'm 27 years old.
1.85m

I've been training for the past 5 years.
I would say the last 3 were really the serious ones, including all the free weights lifts such as bench, squats and deadlifts.

I train 5 days a week at least, and for the past 6 months I train 6 days a week PPL.

Feeling plateau on strength and body mass.

i have done it many times and i’m fallen in love with tbol... i suggest you to increase the dosage at 60mg. split the dose morning/afternoon... with 60mg you will find a true anabolic effect and more strenght...

8 weeks cycle?

Not liking any of this. As soon as you mentioned shortcut that's where the conversation should end.

i have done it many times and i’m fallen in love with tbol... i suggest you to increase the dosage at 60mg. split the dose morning/afternoon... with 60mg you will find a true anabolic effect and more strenght...

8 weeks cycle?

I plan 6 weeks cycle, but might extend to 7 weeks.
I want to run 40mg because this is my first time and I want to take it as safe as possible.

I'm basing this on several reports I saw, including this detailed report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLgNfnMbIBs&list=PLfhCZU6GdOvpJFkpM4B11qw1rQdhelhFZ&index=2

It seems like 40mg can give really good results given the proper diet and training.
I might go up to 50mg, but certainly not in the first 2 weeks and only if I will feel like it does not progress me.

8 weeks cycle?

I plan 6 weeks cycle, but might extend to 7 weeks.
I want to run 40mg because this is my first time and I want to take it as safe as possible.

I'm basing this on several reports I saw, including this detailed report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLgNfnMbIBs&list=PLfhCZU6GdOvpJFkpM4B11qw1rQdhelhFZ&index=2

It seems like 40mg can give really good results given the proper diet and training.
I might go up to 50mg, but certainly not in the first 2 weeks and only if I will feel like it does not progress me.

Hello,
I understand everything ... but my first cycle was 40mg x 6 weeks and was a total waste of time.

Tbol is a relatively "mild" "but at the same time very efficient steroid, at 40mg of only tbol you will only have an athletic performance benefit, temporary, nothing more.

Using only one oral steroid I do not recommend to up / lower the dosages, choose a dosage and continue with that, our body does not like the ups and downs.

If you want to run a cycle of only tbol you have to increase the dosage and duration, otherwise you will waste time and money, for me it was so.

The PCT should be adjusted according to dosages and timing of the cycle.

i'm 27 years old.
1.85m

I've been training for the past 5 years.
I would say the last 3 were really the serious ones, including all the free weights lifts such as bench, squats and deadlifts.

I train 5 days a week at least, and for the past 6 months I train 6 days a week PPL.

Feeling plateau on strength and body mass.

So you've just hit a plateau, confused about what to do and looking help from steroids.
A very bad idea.

First of all you are 1.85m tall and weigh 80 kilograms. That's not much weight relative to your height and I'm very curious how does your diet look like.
You said you've been weight training for 3 years consistently (and hopefully progressively).
You are probably nowhere near your maximum natural potential and although it sounds very boring and time consuming I would like to see at least a few more training years under your belt before hopping into steroid cycles.

Train hard focusing on big heavy compound movements, eat lot of good food and make sure you get enough sleep.
Once you have all those things settled and built a solid foundation for your physique and most importantly become more in tune with your body and know what works and what doesn't maybe then consider making the next step.

6 weeks tbol 40mg a day is fine. n2guard yes

PCT i would lower your SERM dose a lot.. down to 12.5mg EOD or ED of clomid and stack in n2generate with it. very important

that will be a fine cycle

Hi guys.

So reading your comments, and taking into account your recommendations, I think I'm not ready for any cycle.
Even though I already spent alot of money on this.. (150$ just on n2guard)

I'll take your suggestions, and won't do a cycle until I will be at least 86Kg and 12% BF natural.
I think when I'll reach this point, which I guess I can naturally, only then if I'll feel a need I'll do it.

I really appreciate your comments guys. I didn't think I'm coming for discussion on whether or not to do it, just on how.
But you have enlightened me. I have more to go before I'll do such a thing.

Hi guys.

So reading your comments, and taking into account your recommendations, I think I'm not ready for any cycle.

I'll take your suggestions, and won't do a cycle until I will be at least 86Kg and 12% BF natural.
I think when I'll reach this point, which I guess I can naturally, only then if I'll feel a need I'll do it.

I really appreciate your comments guys. I didn't think I'm coming for discussion on whether or not to do it, just on how.

Mad props for listening...at the end of the day its broscience but lots of truth to be had...do your own research always

Hi guys.

Don't think you wasted your money bro. N2guard is an awesome overall health product that everyone would benefit from.

Take 3-4 capsules/day. You don't need the full dosage because you aren't on a cycle

Back
Top Bottom