Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turinabol and ostarine stack

50Magnum

I know most people suggest test on cycle; but I was just doing an experiment(getting bloodwork done very soon) and I've been running turinabol with var for the past 4 weeks. I've ran out of the var(pretty sure it was winstrol cause my fucking joints were killing me) and now I'm thinking about adding in the ostarine. In my knowledge I've felt a little lethargic probably because of the tbol; but overall I've been fine, balls been same size no feeling of shutdown etc. Anyone try Ostarine with tbol or var? I'm going to be running it with my tbol for the next 4 weeks.

I know most people suggest test on cycle; but I was just doing an experiment(getting bloodwork done very soon) and I've been running turinabol with var for the past 4 weeks. I've ran out of the var(pretty sure it was winstrol cause my fucking joints were killing me) and now I'm thinking about adding in the ostarine. In my knowledge I've felt a little lethargic probably because of the tbol; but overall I've been fine, balls been same size no feeling of shutdown etc. Anyone try Ostarine with tbol or var? I'm going to be running it with my tbol for the next 4 weeks.

you get lethargic with orals due to your liver being blasted and it will only get worse and stacking two orals is a recipe for issues unless you are running low doses of each... i really dont like any of it to be honest but thats your call... just make sure you are not over doing it on the orals and protecting your organs

yea I mean I've seen the bloodwork for turinabol; its just as suppressive as something like LGD in doses of 40-60 mg a day. So I was thinking people also stack like 3 sarms at once; so thinking adding ostarine wouldn't be that big of a deal imo.

That sounds interesting. Your blood lipids will take a big hit. Both of them nail HDL/LDL levels and I've seen it in my blood work more than once and multiple times in others blood work. I have done 3 SARMs at the same time and survived. Actually I felt great on them and I am a bit sensitive to side effects from AAS. I also love T-bol. Another interesting thing I've seen in bloodqwork whilst on Ostarine is my SHBG drops by 30-40%. That would mean that mroe steroid hormone available and free. I would guess that the Ostarine + Turanabol cycle would be an interesting experiment. If it were me I would start with 40 mg T-bol and 30 mg Ostarine. I might go up a bit from there if everything was feeling good at week 3.

That sounds interesting. Your blood lipids will take a big hit. Both of them nail HDL/LDL levels and I've seen it in my blood work more than once and multiple times in others blood work. I have done 3 SARMs at the same time and survived. Actually I felt great on them and I am a bit sensitive to side effects from AAS. I also love T-bol. Another interesting thing I've seen in bloodqwork whilst on Ostarine is my SHBG drops by 30-40%. That would mean that mroe steroid hormone available and free. I would guess that the Ostarine + Turanabol cycle would be an interesting experiment. If it were me I would start with 40 mg T-bol and 30 mg Ostarine. I might go up a bit from there if everything was feeling good at week 3.

Yeah I know; I was doing tbol & var originally; but since I ran out of var I just added the ostarine today. Going to see how that goes since people compare osta to var or winny sometimes. I know people who do test with sarms getting amazing effects or doing var with ostarine. I wonder how it will go mixing tbol with ostarine.

... Anyone try Ostarine with tbol or var? I'm going to be running it with my tbol for the next 4 weeks.

Never ran it but ostarine stacks well with since tbol.
I hope you are also running an AI as well as liver support and have your PCT protocol in check.

Never ran it but ostarine stacks well with since tbol.
I hope you are also running an AI as well as liver support and have your PCT protocol in check.

Well my pct will be in check, but I'm not currently running an AI, I believe tbol and something like ostarine brings e2 or e down for some reason.

Well my pct will be in check, but I'm not currently running an AI, I believe tbol and something like ostarine brings e2 or e down for some reason.
I would not use an AI on Osta/turan cycle. There is nothing that aromatizes in that stack. You will likely put your estrogen at zero. You will also suppress your natural test so very limited and thus limited conversion to estrogens.

I would not use an AI on Osta/turan cycle. There is nothing that aromatizes in that stack. You will likely put your estrogen at zero. You will also suppress your natural test so very limited and thus limited conversion to estrogens.

Exactly, no need for an AI here.

Back
Top Bottom