Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol Questions

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hi all

I was on the Domestic Supply website this morning.

- Some of the boxes are labeled "Turanabol" rather than Turinabol. Why is that?

- They actually have several manufacturers of Turinabol: Balkan, Zhengzhou, Pharamacon.

Are they all equal in terms of quality?

- Looks like I'll need to go with Zhengzhou because they have the quantity I need in stock. Has anyone had any issues w thier products ?

Appreciate all the info on this site. No BS which I love.

Thanks!

Hi all

I was on the Domestic Supply website this morning.

- Some of the boxes are labeled "Turanabol" rather than Turinabol. Why is that?

- They actually have several manufacturers of Turinabol: Balkan, Zhengzhou, Pharamacon.

Are they all equal in terms of quality?

- Looks like I'll need to go with Zhengzhou because they have the quantity I need in stock. Has anyone had any issues w thier products ?

Appreciate all the info on this site. No BS which I love.

Thanks!
some place spell their items differently but they are all on point and top quality... there was just a tbol restock at domestic supply too.... you cant go wrong with any of the brands.... im running a domestic supply balkan cycle now and loving it

Different pharmacies, especially in different countries, use slightly different spellings sometimes. I've been all over the world and seen this in pharmacies with all types of drugs, not just steroids.

I've used ZPHC from DS and had good results and I also just ordered some of the Balkan and am anxious to try it. Can't go wrong either way

Just finished Balkan Tbol cycle and really liked it as a finisher. Only brand I have tried.

Dbol from ZPHC was great. Only orals I have experience with. Both from domestic-supply so I knew they would be legit.

Thanks everyone. Quick follow up...

Since I'm on Dr prescribed TRT I know he's going to send me for blood work eventually.

How long before my labs return to "baseline"?

If you're asking how long it'll take to have your T elevated to a healthy level -- about 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're asking how long it'll take to have your T elevated to a healthy level -- about 2 weeks.

Oh, I took that question out of context. Baseline after turinabol? Not sure what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I took that question out of context. Baseline after turinabol? Not sure what you mean.

Sorry - my fault. I wasn't clear at all...

I am on Dr Prescribed TRT so I'm wondering if when I come off Tbol will there be a spike in my test levels/cholesterol levels and if so - how long will it take to level back out to where I was prior to the Tbol cycle.

I will have to do blood work for my TRT doc at some point ("real" Dr - not a TRT clinic). I just want to make sure I wait long enough for trt & cholesterol levels to get back to where they were prior to the Tbol.

Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom