bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two part question

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Two part question

Primo vs Proviron vs Masteron. They seem similar, like drying out, are DHT derivatives, not super potent, used as "finishers", etc... Which would you choose for a "cutter", and why? I understand proviron helps with sex drive/libido and that seems to be the main use by what Ive gathered so far... But still learning about Primo and Masteron. Help me understand the differences in these three compounds and why someone would choose one over the other and for what reason(s)

Second part question, If you could list all AAS into a list from "weakest" to "strongest" which hepatic "safe" injectable compound would be right above anavar? Ive noticed a lot of folks, including myself, go with Var to test the waters in AAS given its "objectively low risk" oral standing. I would like to know which compound would be a logical next step up for a future cycle. Not looking to jet into beast mode. I would like to progressively take steps up while learning on paper and experiencing the compounds physiologically response in my body.

This is a bit of a tricky question to be asking Im sure given all the variables...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    depends on if you are looking for more of an aesthetic.. masteron is going to be the best aesthetic but i would prefer primo for strength and lean muscle gains over masteron...

equipoise or primo would be a good option

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've stated before that all too often this 'drier/harder' thing is over done. Because it ignores diet and training. Too many users think the drug does it all.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    depends on if you are looking for more of an aesthetic.. masteron is going to be the best aesthetic but i would prefer primo for strength and lean muscle gains over masteron...

[U]equipoise or primo[U] would be a good option
    Iíll take a look and compare those two, thanks Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I've stated before that all too often this 'drier/harder' thing is over done. Because it ignores diet and training. Too many users think the drug does it all.
    Couldnít agree with you more. Gotta tighten up, diet is back on point. On my 12th week Iíve dropped 23lbs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    honestly masteron is just a cosmetic steroid that i would only recommend if you wanted to harden up for a show or photo shoot etc. if you are really obsessed with mirin yourself then it is an option of course but the hardness is temporary anyway so i don't see the point for an avg joe to use it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In my opinion, based of what i have experienced. No other steroid tops primo (with the execption of tren) for muscle sparing capabilities. The way you look and feel on primo is second to none (obviously assuming diet is in check). I much rather it for cutting, however it is a nice gradual lean mass builder too.

Masteron on the other hand is more of a complimentary drug. It increases your free test, allowing you to get more out of your gear. (Handy in a bulk). If your lean you will look awesome. If your not lean, you won't notice the cosmetic effects.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    +1 on primo!

Most people dont use it because primo is not cheap and you are going to want to run 500-600mg/week but for clean gains its amazing. EQ would be next on my list of compounds to use.

Deca is great too but may need caber and def need proviron running it. Masteron as stated above is good but honestly id rather run Test/Primo/Proviron as proviron is essentially oral masteron.

Orals id have in order proviron/anavar/winstrol/tbol/dbol then the rest (anadrol, superdrol, halo, etc). For me the only ones id ever take (and have taken) are proviron/var/winny/tbol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Iíll take a look and compare those two, thanks Dylan

Couldnít agree with you more. Gotta tighten up, diet is back on point. On my 12th week Iíve dropped 23lbs
    That's pretty fkin good.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    +1 on primo!

Most people dont use it because primo is not cheap and you are going to want to run 500-600mg/week but for clean gains its amazing. EQ would be next on my list of compounds to use.

Deca is great too but may need caber and def need proviron running it. Masteron as stated above is good but honestly id rather run Test/Primo/Proviron as proviron is essentially oral masteron.

Orals id have in order proviron/anavar/winstrol/tbol/dbol then the rest (anadrol, superdrol, halo, etc). For me the only ones id ever take (and have taken) are proviron/var/winny/tbol.
    Iíve been doing some reading and watched a few of Greg Doucette videos on some of these. Primo would be the ideal compound to use in my stack but given what Iíve found out itís often faked as test, insanely priced, and watered down. So my conference Itll be legit is a bit concerning. Even from approved sponsors.

Iím planning my next 3 months ahead and want to put together a well suited protocol for my personal goals for April-May. Iím not looking for rapid results. Iím in this for the long haul while I tiptoe around, testing the waters

Is superdrol making a comeback? That was my first taste in all this back in Ď09-Ď11? ďSuper DMZĒ but man it was rough on my kidneys. I was cleaning out my closet last week and found an old bottle of it in my shoebox. Had like 8-10 caps left in it. But after itís been hidden away for nearly 10yrs? I tossed it out

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Iíve been doing some reading and watched a few of Greg Doucette videos on some of these. Primo would be the ideal compound to use in my stack but given what Iíve found out itís often faked as test, insanely priced, and watered down. So my conference Itll be legit is a bit concerning. Even from approved sponsors.

Iím planning my next 3 months ahead and want to put together a well suited protocol for my personal goals for April-May. Iím not looking for rapid results. Iím in this for the long haul while I tiptoe around, testing the waters

Is superdrol making a comeback? That was my first taste in all this back in Ď09-Ď11? ďSuper DMZĒ but man it was rough on my kidneys. I was cleaning out my closet last week and found an old bottle of it in my shoebox. Had like 8-10 caps left in it. But after itís been hidden away for nearly 10yrs? I tossed it out
    Yea I mean ive used a couple sources here and have had good results. I wouldnt shy away from it.

Having said that what are your goals? Also what have you run previously for reference?

So superdrol hasnt really gone away per say but yea its still around. Its pretty liver toxic which is why I wont touch that, anadrol, or halo. I also dont like dbol because it aromatizes so its out for me too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast