Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak review update... its not good

vega19123

Into my 6th week on test e 400 @ 1200 mgs per week finished superdrol last week. Ive made pretty good strength gains broke all my PRs in the last couple weeks and have leaned out at the same time. So whats wrong you ask?? For starters this test e is the most painful fucking injection i have ever taken, i mean this is like injecting nitroglycerin into your ass and then it exploding. Ive pinned glutes & quads and both become extremely sore and inflamed to the point it has left me completely immobile. Im fully confident in my ability to administer my injections being that all my previous cycles ive never had this problem. So i decided to investigate the gear itself (which i honestly should have done from the beginning) which brings me to the worse part... out of the 10 vials of test i ordered 6 contained contamination of black specks floating around barley visible. One of my buddie's vials contained a fucking dark ass nasty hair after i told him about mine. If i were to sit here and type how i fucking angry im right now it would go on for pages but ill just leave it at that. So in conclusion the gear works but it is extremely low quality and has serious contamination issues. Now i have to find another reliable source and spend more money that i dont have just to keep my cycle going within the next week..... Never ordering from ugfreak again and dont recommend anybody do either.

9125e781341e11f449fb569ee96d99a3.jpg

Yeah man im done with this lab first and last time ordering from them. Only reason i did was because i lost my last source and a buddy of mine said his stuff was decent and prices were outstanding..... now i know why

Damn man that is shit ,as soon as I get my packs from anyone I always hold it up to the light or even a flashlight and inspect it .I do the same before I pin open bottles I have had small bits of the stopper floating around mid vial I would toss that shit in the trash.

That is krazy man. Ive used their cut stack and it was very good. No PIP or anything but just good gear. Just ran some of their drol aswell and it was on point. I have heard their test e was painful in the past

Is that really a piece of fucking hair??? I would send that shit back and demand for fucking 100 free vials

get rid of that bro get some quality stuff now

Man i am surprised this fucker is still at it! As far as getting a refund ,that guy will try to make it look personal and then get out of making good on it! Oh well maybe this message will put that punk out of business .

Back
Top Bottom