Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL HGH Bunk?

I bought some ZPHC Ztropin kits from Domestic Supply. I'm hoping this will be good GH. Has anyone tried ZTropin? Like/Dislike?

Can't say as I have.

I have bought from Domestic and have gotten good quality gear. This source is: onlythebestaas.com. They are one of the first sources I used. Prior to this I haven't had any problems with their oils or orals. Except their test prop kills me with PIP for like a week. I've used a test kit on a few of their products that came back authentic (I know these kits don't show if it's dosed correctly). I should have known the HGH was no good. It's way to cheap. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

The shot was subcutaneous not intramuscular. I trained before my bloodwork because they didn't have any earlier appointments on Saturday and I wasn't going to miss a workout. Saturday & Sunday mornings have become my favorite day for the gym. I don't have to rush and can really put the time in. Seems like there's always some factor rushing me during the week with work and all the other crap going on. I agree I shouldn't have done the sauna. Thanks for the comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Roy, research is pretty much all I do these days. It's almost become an obsession. Like I said I should have known because it was too cheap. The other gear I got from them worked as expected. Cheers!

why not train later after blood test ? that ways you lose the blood test because values cant be real that way

HGH is one of the most profitable drugs to fake for sale to bodybuilders. Unless you got a good source I would doubt it is legit!

ZHPC i have used a great amazing mix of trenbolone in past but hgh is very hard to find good one. When hgh is real 10ius per day you have crazy lethargy, your blood sugar goes up and you can´t close your hands ( grip) .

If you trust your supplier you’ll never have to worry about their products.

Back
Top Bottom