Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL HGH Bunk?

lxxRICHxxl

I wanted to see if my GH is good since I'm sourcing it from an UGL. Here's what I did. I took 10IU's of GH (subcutaneous) at around 7:30AM. I went to the gym from 8:00AM to about 10:00AM. I got a blood test at 10:30. In the gym I did weight training, cardio (30 min) and the sauna for about 20 minutes. My test results came back as IGF-1 83ng/mL. Did I not give it enough time or do I have bunk gear? What would range could I have expected my IGF-1 to be in after 3 hours?

Thanks.

I wanted to see if my GH is good since I'm sourcing it from an UGL. Here's what I did. I took 10IU's of GH (subcutaneous) at around 7:30AM. I went to the gym from 8:00AM to about 10:00AM. I got a blood test at 10:30. In the gym I did weight training, cardio (30 min) and the sauna for about 20 minutes. My test results came back as IGF-1 83ng/mL. Did I not give it enough time or do I have bunk gear? What would range could I have expected my IGF-1 to be in after 3 hours?

Thanks.

Where was it from?

Thanks.

That's low levels of IGF-1. Sounds like you have fake hgh, maybe it's HCG but maybe nothing at all but definitely fake.

For the best and most trusted and respected HGH you will find, you want to go with Domestic Supply!

Thanks.

Why train before blood work? because change alot your blood work and even worst dihydrated from sauna . 3 hours before blood test if you do intramuscular the hgh . But so low like you get the IGF is probably not thing inside

I have bought from Domestic and have gotten good quality gear. This source is: onlythebestaas.com. They are one of the first sources I used. Prior to this I haven't had any problems with their oils or orals. Except their test prop kills me with PIP for like a week. I've used a test kit on a few of their products that came back authentic (I know these kits don't show if it's dosed correctly). I should have known the HGH was no good. It's way to cheap. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Why train before blood work? because change alot your blood work and even worst dihydrated from sauna . 3 hours before blood test if you do intramuscular the hgh . But so low like you get the IGF is probably not thing inside

The shot was subcutaneous not intramuscular. I trained before my bloodwork because they didn't have any earlier appointments on Saturday and I wasn't going to miss a workout. Saturday & Sunday mornings have become my favorite day for the gym. I don't have to rush and can really put the time in. Seems like there's always some factor rushing me during the week with work and all the other crap going on. I agree I shouldn't have done the sauna. Thanks for the comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Do your research!

Roy, research is pretty much all I do these days. It's almost become an obsession. Like I said I should have known because it was too cheap. The other gear I got from them worked as expected. Cheers!

I bought some ZPHC Ztropin kits from Domestic Supply. I'm hoping this will be good GH. Has anyone tried ZTropin? Like/Dislike?

I bought some ZPHC Ztropin kits from Domestic Supply. I'm hoping this will be good GH. Has anyone tried ZTropin? Like/Dislike?

Ztropin is good quality and pretty much all products from domestic-supply are high quality. I recommend them to my clients all the time.

I also tried ZPHC primobolan and testosterone both worked very well, primo passed roidtest kit with flying colors.

I didn't try ztropin but used a few hgh brands from naps, both were legit. I trust legitimate source rather than legitimate brands to be straight.

Back
Top Bottom