Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultima supertest labs??

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
SO I am using the Ultimatest 450 blend. test ace 32mg test cyp 125mg test dec 147mg test prop 73mg test phenprop 73mg for your 450mg.

lab results- 81mg test prop, 106mg test phenprop, 80mg test cyp, 140mg test dec, and 90mg test Isoc for 498mg...

So test comes back overdosed which is great but the cyp is off from label good bit test dec really close which super long ester so should stay keep blood levels fairly stable, got prop close and good bit xtra phenprop, but then no test ace in results which ive never used anyways and seems to be replaced with 90mg test isoc. Just confusing to me why you would advertise test ace then it actually be test iso. What you guys think of this. any effect on overall blood stability levels if shot twice a week? I wouldnt think so. Just odd to me. Like that its over dosed though. I do like it and seems strong but next time I think I will go lower mg per ml so that when I add tren ace and shoot eod i can have test in with it not that you need it but with the large amount of prop and phenprop I feel you need eod for stable blood levels and thats tough trying to hit 350mg a week when 1cc is 500mg. Just looking for thoughts and input. Steve I know you running some ultima what one you using and what do you think my friend?

SO I am using the Ultimatest 450 blend. test ace 32mg test cyp 125mg test dec 147mg test prop 73mg test phenprop 73mg for your 450mg.

lab results- 81mg test prop, 106mg test phenprop, 80mg test cyp, 140mg test dec, and 90mg test Isoc for 498mg...

So test comes back overdosed which is great but the cyp is off from label good bit test dec really close which super long ester so should stay keep blood levels fairly stable, got prop close and good bit xtra phenprop, but then no test ace in results which ive never used anyways and seems to be replaced with 90mg test isoc. Just confusing to me why you would advertise test ace then it actually be test iso. What you guys think of this. any effect on overall blood stability levels if shot twice a week? I wouldnt think so. Just odd to me. Like that its over dosed though. I do like it and seems strong but next time I think I will go lower mg per ml so that when I add tren ace and shoot eod i can have test in with it not that you need it but with the large amount of prop and phenprop I feel you need eod for stable blood levels and thats tough trying to hit 350mg a week when 1cc is 500mg. Just looking for thoughts and input. Steve I know you running some ultima what one you using and what do you think my friend?

I don't know thats rare maybe a batch mix up, it happens.

Where did you get the tests done, they done yourself?

Ultima test def legit test my friends not saying that at all. I am looking at the Lab results right on DS website and says batch tested twice. Like I stated 5 ester test so you got your fast and slow esters either way and comes back overdosed just odd they advertise test ace at 32mg and then there is no test ace instead test isc at like 90mg. Ill try and post the labs here

cant get lab to post but here is link to the lab results on DS site. Like I said the I have zero complaints about the Ultima test feels very strong like I stated a week ago. just thought this was kind of odd. could happen fairly easy I guess when you making sust though. Just have never ran Test ace or Test isc so no big deal either wat just find this interesting

Last edited:
You should let Greg know... im fairly sure he always has everything tested and i know reliability of testing can be in question with many testing outlets but you should be asking him about this before posting it to check... i will say this is one of the reasons i steer clear of blends, especially ones that have so many different compounds or esters in them, as well as concentrations that high... i would check with him...

You should let Greg know... im fairly sure he always has everything tested and i know reliability of testing can be in question with many testing outlets but you should be asking him about this before posting it to check... i will say this is one of the reasons i steer clear of blends, especially ones that have so many different compounds or esters in them, as well as concentrations that high... i would check with him...

Thanks dylan I agree 100% with what you are saying it it really doesnt matter to me honestly because the mgs ae there and its overdosed. I do agree though next time I am going to stick to lower mg per ml and if I want to run multiple esters I will run With Bottle of just cyp or enath and then seperate bottle of prop to add the faster ester. appreciate your feedback I will let Greg know even though I dont see it as a big deal was just interesting when I noticed that.

I am a big fan of the Ultima brand in general but I also do not use blends. I would contact Greg for any questions but I have always had nothing but the best from him

Back
Top Bottom