Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate bulker

sanayana21

Registered
So I've never wanted to run deca cause I've heard some horror stories. But want to put on some good mass this bulk and have been re considering it. How do you guys like deca?

I absolutely love deca. I make great strength gains on it that I keep. I do run caber and Proviron with it to keep the deca side effects mitigated.

So I've never wanted to run deca cause I've heard some horror stories. But want to put on some good mass this bulk and have been re considering it. How do you guys like deca?

It's one of my faves.

you hear horror stories from people who either abuse it or have no clue how to run it... deca is very mild and very nice if you run it properly

you hear horror stories from people who either abuse it or have no clue how to run it... deca is very mild and very nice if you run it properly

I agree 100%. Took me a long while to try it but run correctly, it's now my favorite overall mass building stacked with some test. Makes me feel great, I notice no water retention, my joints feel terrific and sides are non-existent for me.

There are some pros that swear by Deca only cycles too...I haven't tried that before but just goes to show you how versatile this compound is.

Back
Top Bottom