Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate WARRIOR!!!!!!Pro Wrestling Icon Ultimate Warrior Dead at 54

This guy was entertaining and fun to watch as a 80's Kid.........He def had a good stack back in the day.....My prayers goes out to his family...

Last edited:
54 is young! Yeah I also enjoyed watching as a child. Still to clock out at 54 is too short. I want to at least get to 80.

I heard this earlier. He was a true bodybuilder that wrestled as well, guy was built great. I remember his first match ever when he came out as an unknown guy and jumped up on the ring and started shaking the ropes and beat the honkey tonk man in no time flat, it was one of the best put together matches I have ever seen. I don't watch that stuff anymore but I did a lot when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn't dead in his hotel room. He dropped like a rock outside walking w his wife to the car my guess stroke or massive heart attack

KRAZIEONE

And he was straight jacked lol. Apparently steroids and coke for 20 years don't mix. Make a note lol

KRAZIEONE

Warrior collapsed on the sidewalk outside of his hotel room in Arizona and was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, TMZ reports.

KRAZIEONE

From POWER TEAM USA with Sting, to Blade Runners's also with Sting, to the Dingo Warrior and thereafter, "The Ultimate Warrior". Orininal"BEAST MODE"!

I really Enjoyed watching him, he gave the Business a Big Boost back then.
R.I.P.- Big Guy !!!

Have no idea why people aren't taking Trimetadizine to protect heart while on cycle...shit is proven to prevent heart issues, especially with test and well tolerated with virtually no sides at low doses and is dirt cheap to boot...it could literally be the difference between life and death

Have no idea why people aren't taking Trimetadizine to protect heart while on cycle...shit is proven to prevent heart issues, especially with test and well tolerated with virtually no sides at low doses and is dirt cheap to boot...it could literally be the difference between life and death

Thanks for the post! I'm reading up on it now. Watching these guys drop like rocks is damned depressing...

Really interesting about Trimetadizine. I remember hearing about this but thought that it had some bad side effects for endurance ppl as myself. Maybe UW could have prevented his untimely demise by using it or popping a Nitro but either way now... RIP.

Back
Top Bottom