Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Umbrella Here We Go

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Umbrella Here We Go

So I ain't new to the lifestyle, but I am new to Sarms, so I'd like to hear from guys who've used them, and what do you think about them. I've chosen to go with Umbrella, and I'm using Rad and Cardarine. My plan is for a larger dose of Rad, and 15-20mg ed of Card. I'd like to hear from guys who've used Rad, and how you felt while on it, and did you run labs, and how did they look while you were using. Did you experience any rise in liver values, and overall how did everything else look? How was your appetite were you eating more, or was it suppressed?...I'm not going to waste my time debating the pros and cons of the exact dose, and I'm not here to push their product either. If it sucks trust me I'll be here to tell you. They aren't sponsoring me I paid for my shit, and the shopping experience was flawless so you get an A+ for that part of this little experiment

I wanna hear from guys who've run it. What did you think about it, and if you went higher with your dosing did you see any benefits at the higher numbers, or did the negatives outweigh the positives? The plan is for 8-10 weeks. Currently at 30mg of Rad but I'm going higher than that. Like I said this is a personal experiment I don't care what some 150lb blogger who never took so much as an aspirin wrote about what the proper dosing protocol is or isn't. I've researched the shit out of this compound, and I've seen the few medical studies that were done, and I saw the doses they gave those participants (women), so I know from a medical laboratory perspective that my dosing plan is WELL within the safety limits that have been medically explored to this point. I'm interested in finding out if Rad results change at higher doses, or will it plateau. Is it really on par with gear, or is it overhyped.

My stats aren't really that important but here they are anyway. I'm 45 years old currently at 235lbs. I have over 20 years experience with gear. I'm eating the cleanest I've ever eaten in my life. The goal is to see if Rad and Card will do what the hype claims they'll do, and I wanna see if Rad has a "sweet" spot.

I'm not here to promote, or glorify using Sarms or abusing Sarms.

I will share my journey with this community if you guys are interested, and maybe we can all learn a little something. Stay safe bros and thanks for any input I'll keep you all posted as I venture down this path. Yes I've already run labs, and I'll be running them again in about a month to keep tabs on everything. Right now all of my lab #s are perfect we'll see how they look in about a month when I have them checked again.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My dosing protocol is currently 30mg of Rad in the morning, and the Cardarine 30 minutes before I hit the gym. When I increase the Rad I'll be splitting the dose to Morning-Evening. I'm just beginning my second week. I've definitely noticed how much my cardio has improved, and I mean like a lot. Sweating a little more than usual, but not huffing and puffing between sets. I really like that aspect of it to be honest with you. When I ran tren I hated how it made me feel which is why I only ran it a few times, but so far the Rad/Card combo has me feeling pretty good. Strength levels are improving, but is that because I want it too (placebo?), or is the Rad already kicking in? I don't know we'll see if things keep improving. I'm nursing a slight shoulder issue so I'm keeping my reps in the 12-15 range I don't wanna get halfway through this thing and have to bow out cuz I decided to have a look at me moment on bench. I'll save that for the end

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    pretty much what you are noticing is what i noticed on RAD

cardarine is gonna make your workouts crazy good. you will have lots of wind to go and go

umbrella is an excellent sarms source. they are approved and vetted 100%
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just understand that with sarms, there is certain dosing you dont want to exceed.. it offers no added benefit to go too high and could promote more side effects... Umbrella is literally the best i have ever seen in all my years of being around this... they have a huge facility like ive never witnessed with so many state of the art types of methods for producing research products.. ive never seen a company go about it to this extent whatsoever.. i can 1 million percent verify they are the most professional and best quality out there... also, there is NO reason to split the dose of either rad or gw... they are both 24 hour or slightly longer half lives and it makes no sense at all to split the doses...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    pretty much what you are noticing is what i noticed on RAD

cardarine is gonna make your workouts crazy good. you will have lots of wind to go and go

umbrella is an excellent sarms source. they are approved and vetted 100%

Thanks for the input....Yea I wasn't sure if it was because I was hoping the results were going to equal what I read about Card, or if it was actually happening, but I'm definitely impressed so far

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    just understand that with sarms, there is certain dosing you dont want to exceed.. it offers no added benefit to go too high and could promote more side effects... Umbrella is literally the best i have ever seen in all my years of being around this... they have a huge facility like ive never witnessed with so many state of the art types of methods for producing research products.. ive never seen a company go about it to this extent whatsoever.. i can 1 million percent verify they are the most professional and best quality out there... also, there is NO reason to split the dose of either rad or gw... they are both 24 hour or slightly longer half lives and it makes no sense at all to split the doses...
    Thanks bro I'm always skeptical when trying any new source, but a buddy of mine who picked up some of their Rad was raving about it so I figured I'd go with them, and since this is where I found them I decided to go ahead and share the entire experience here. I'm not planning on getting too extreme so no worries there, but I am going to bump it up after week 4 after my labs come back first. Planning on having them checked during week 4, and if things look alright then I'm going to bump up the Rad for weeks 5-8 too see if there is any noticeable change in the results good or bad. I'm also prepared for pct as needed. I'm really interested to see the physique changes more so than any weight changes. Relying on the scale ain't for me. Thanks guys any and all input good or bad is appreciated

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock View Post
    So I ain't new to the lifestyle, but I am new to Sarms, so I'd like to hear from guys who've used them, and what do you think about them. I've chosen to go with Umbrella, and I'm using Rad and Cardarine. My plan is for a larger dose of Rad, and 15-20mg ed of Card. I'd like to hear from guys who've used Rad, and how you felt while on it, and did you run labs, and how did they look while you were using. Did you experience any rise in liver values, and overall how did everything else look? How was your appetite were you eating more, or was it suppressed?...I'm not going to waste my time debating the pros and cons of the exact dose, and I'm not here to push their product either. If it sucks trust me I'll be here to tell you. They aren't sponsoring me I paid for my shit, and the shopping experience was flawless so you get an A+ for that part of this little experiment

I wanna hear from guys who've run it. What did you think about it, and if you went higher with your dosing did you see any benefits at the higher numbers, or did the negatives outweigh the positives? The plan is for 8-10 weeks. Currently at 30mg of Rad but I'm going higher than that. Like I said this is a personal experiment I don't care what some 150lb blogger who never took so much as an aspirin wrote about what the proper dosing protocol is or isn't. I've researched the shit out of this compound, and I've seen the few medical studies that were done, and I saw the doses they gave those participants (women), so I know from a medical laboratory perspective that my dosing plan is WELL within the safety limits that have been medically explored to this point. I'm interested in finding out if Rad results change at higher doses, or will it plateau. Is it really on par with gear, or is it overhyped.

My stats aren't really that important but here they are anyway. I'm 45 years old currently at 235lbs. I have over 20 years experience with gear. I'm eating the cleanest I've ever eaten in my life. The goal is to see if Rad and Card will do what the hype claims they'll do, and I wanna see if Rad has a "sweet" spot.

I'm not here to promote, or glorify using Sarms or abusing Sarms.

I will share my journey with this community if you guys are interested, and maybe we can all learn a little something. Stay safe bros and thanks for any input I'll keep you all posted as I venture down this path. Yes I've already run labs, and I'll be running them again in about a month to keep tabs on everything. Right now all of my lab #s are perfect we'll see how they look in about a month when I have them checked again.
    I use umbrella labs now and having great results.

I use n2guard with all my sarms cycles and that takes care of any of my liver values etc

We want to see your journey post up your log diet training and sarms use as you go, please share

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...steroids-peds/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
    ___ = the name of your log
    example: Sarms cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...le!-84662.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85543.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85141.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-83248.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85429.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85538.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-84184.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    umbrella labs i the top dog LOG IT

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    umbrella labs the best around imo
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros umbrella is my top sarms and get a LOG up

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    umbrella is gold sarms
    keep going with log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast