Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Labs sarms log LGD-3303 & ACP-105

excellent bro... lgd carries small healing benefits, not to the extent of the mk's but definitely has properties so thats good to hear! keep working hard, this should be a great stack!

Ok a few more days in and starting to feel a real pickup in strength!

Today was a leg day and both weight and reps were up about 5% over my normal numbers.

I have 2 missing discs in my back plus a bulging disc so I cant do heavy weights but I can load up on the reps.

Workout was:

4 sets of goblet squats with 90 pound dumbbell reps were 20/17/15/14
4 sets 50 pound dumbbell straight leg dead lifts reps were 22/18/16/15
4 sets 30 pound dumbbell walking lunges reps were 25/22/20/16
3 sets hamstring curls 150 pounds on machine reps were 19/17/16/15
3 sets quad extensions 180 pounds on machine reps were 20/18/16/14

I finished with 16 mins of 1 min sprint 1 min moderate pace on the stair mill

Pic is right before I started the workout for context on current shape. Overall loving the compounds!

gmX4Wel.jpg

Umbrella sarms is high quality, use it daily
You looking awesome

Alright another good workout session this morning. Really starting to feel the ACP and LGD now! Volume continus to go up along with weights however again im being very careful on upper body movements since my labrum is a disaster and trying to avoid surgery if possible (been like this for 2 years now so).

Hit upper body today I decided to switch up my routine and just do circuit supersets of exercises so I did 8 rounds of:

Incline Bench Press: 75 pound dumbbells x 15 reps
Exercise ball pushups: hands on the middle of the ball lowering slowly then exploding up bodyweight x 25 reps
Resistance Band Presses: 200 pounds of resistance x 12 reps
Resistance Band Triceps Pushdowns: 140 pounds of resistance x 15 reps
Resistance Band Flys: 140 pounds of resistance x 15 reps
Triceps Kickbacks: 40 pound dumbbells x 12 reps

As always those are my target reps. If I cant do in a single set I will pause for 10 seconds then hammer out the remaining reps before going to the next exercise.

Im picking up vascularity as well as some strength but again not going to see my numbers jump through the roof im trying to slowly increase weights as everytime I jump too quickly I end up with another cortisone shot LOL.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom