Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

You definitely look fuller to me brother. Great update. Keep em coming!

You definitely look fuller to me brother. Great update. Keep em coming!

much appreciated brother!

- - - Updated - - -

6lbs is great

thanks brother! im trying to carry it as well as possible... im always a head case with gaining too much weight etc but in fairness, i had lost a good amount and have been on cruise control over a year with so many stresses and yes, excuses, injuries, all of it... i finally said enough and fuck everything, im taking care of me now and not letting anything else get to me and so mentally im definitely back and that obviously translates into results! i appreciate your support bro

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT="]You continue to impress sir!! [/FONT]

thank you bro!

I have to say that I continue to be more and more impressed with the progress on this cycle. I am in a great place mind wise and strength wise, I am seeing consistent improvement... It feels great to see the muscle gain and to also see more vascularity... Obviously with the amount of tattoos, you cannot see it as much as normal but I can see it pop through and I love that... The only issue Im having is the throbbing in my right big toe, which has been plaguing me for several months... Aside from that, I am feeling great... Strength numbers today on chest and triceps was up a very large amount again... I was pressing dumbbell inclines for sets of ten with 85's and so I felt pretty damn good about that... All in all, I am more than pleased! Here are a few more progress pics and once again, thank you to everyone for the continuous support!!

I have to say that I continue to be more and more impressed with the progress on this cycle. I am in a great place mind wise and strength wise, I am seeing consistent improvement... It feels great to see the muscle gain and to also see more vascularity... Obviously with the amount of tattoos, you cannot see it as much as normal but I can see it pop through and I love that... The only issue Im having is the throbbing in my right big toe, which has been plaguing me for several months... Aside from that, I am feeling great... Strength numbers today on chest and triceps was up a very large amount again... I was pressing dumbbell inclines for sets of ten with 85's and so I felt pretty damn good about that... All in all, I am more than pleased! Here are a few more progress pics and once again, thank you to everyone for the continuous support!!

That's what I call a lean BMI!!! Nice work bro.

Looking ripped Dylan nice one!

I love when you do "shredding" logs because your starting point is leaner than most of our end goals, lol. Hit it hard brother!!!

LOL ! I appreciate it brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Dylan has always been lean. I can't imagine him getting much leaner

thanks bro, i try to get as much size as possible without gaining an ounce of fat... obviously and impossibility and a ridiculous standard i attempt to put on myself but thats what drives me to get to where im at... it gives you something to constantly work for...

Let me start by saying I truly appreciate all the comments and support... You guys are always so great to me with words of encouragement and support and I cannot express my gratitude enough...

I finished the week off with my strongest area which is shoulders and traps and also biceps... My shoulders have always been, far and away, my best body part for strength and growth... At my very very best (although on a much heavier cycle and me being nearly 30 lbs bigger) I was pressing 105 lb. dumbbells for sets of 10... Im nowhere near that now but I was happy to put up 70's for sets of 10, showing a lot of progress... I put my shoulders through a very strenuous workout and I feel like it shows... I have always said that S4 will provide more strength than any other sarm and this cycle is a prime example of this... I am so happy with the results so far and have plenty of progress to be made! Here is another pic update for the week!

Back
Top Bottom