Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

underground vs pharma grade

genesiss

Registered
I have been educating myself before getting my gear and I after a long research I have decided to go for underground gear because of pricing and shipping is safer since most the underground sources I have found are local, so no problem with customs, I could get pharma grade too since I have a body of mine who is a doctor but the prices are too high at the pharmacy, I just wanted to ask you if UGL are safe and if you ever had any health issues using under ground gear , some people say they don't comply with health protocols so I wonder if there is a high risk, thank you.

Unless you have a rock solid guy. UGL's are often hit or miss. Fake or terribly underdosed.

Check the approved sources section - they are approved, compounds lab max'd etc.

UGL's are exactly that - underground and not regulated. That being said yes there is a risk. I always use a filtered pin to draw my compounds for this reason.

If it's coming from a quality and trust worthy source, gear from a good UG lab will be equivalent to pharmacy grade.

That being said - that is ONLY true if the source is good. There are a lot of really crappy sources out there who are under dosing their gear and cutting expensive steroids like anavar with cheaper steroids like dbol.

More and more people are self prescribing TRT even though they have a test prescription because the cost of gear from a UG lab is so much more affordable.

If you can afford pharmacy grade - get that.
If you are trying to save money - check the source reviews section on the board here to find a quality UG lab. Any of the approved sources are a great option.

pharm grade gear is easily faked. if someone knows how to print labels and get the boxes they can make it look the same

i have bought bayer primo before, the shit was fake. wasted $1000 on that cycle

it is all about the source themselves who are getting it from a reliable source.

Steroids are easy to make so it isn't so much the health concerns as it is the dosing and just flat out fakes on the market. Yes, there is dirty gear but if you do your research you will see plenty of reviews that will help make a decision.

If you use a good international lab like Roid Mass, they get their shit through customs no problem. They even guarantee delivery to the US.

Back
Top Bottom