Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

understanding perfect pct

revin890

Registered
Hey, so just read "perfect post cycle therapy" And im trying to understand why clomid and nolvadex isent used immediately after you half life of your cycle ends?

When should you start the "perfect pct" when only on a 3 month 3/4cc per/week (1cc eod)?

Im afraid of getting more acne and how can i prepare for the worst since my hormonal balance is going to be messed?

For clomid,and nolvadex i only have 50 caps of 25 mgs, and on the "perfect pct" last few weeks is 10 mgs, is 25mg to much more than half way thru your pct?

Thanks.
acne treatment "minocycline hcl" 100 mg everynight
age 20
height 5;8
weight 180-185ibs (water)
11-13% bf

You have to start the perfect PCT a couple of weeks after a cycle because steroids will remain in your body for a couple of weeks after the last pin. For instance, with the enanthate they will remain for two weeks at concentrations high enough, whilst with the shorter esters like the propionate it will take just one week for the steroid to clear from your body enough to start the PCT. You should not have acne problems with any of the compounds found in the perfect PCT. All in all, if you don't want to fuck up your hormonal balance and get long lasting problems, you should not be using steroids at such a young age.

your acne issues will get better as you get older. what I would tell you is don't mess with steroids yet, use sarms instead. far safer and less sides. you won't get acne issues on sarms either like you would on steroids

Long esters take more then 4 weeks to leave your system after they are pinned. Their Ester is designed not even to breakdown until four weeks

You wait 2 weeks to start the clomid and nolvadex in the perfect PCT protocol because you need to wait for the steroid esters to clear out of your system.

Immediately after your last injection, you start HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day.
http://www.amazon.com/HCGenerate-Ex...=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1458232592&sr=1-3

2 weeks after your last injection, you start the rest of the perfect PCT ingredients.

- to get roughly 10mg of clomid and nolvadex, break the 25mg tablets in half and use 1/2 each day.

Back
Top Bottom