Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unidentified shoulder bump

nicky9doors

Registered
Hey guys i finished up my cycle a few months ago, I believe that one of my shoulder pins was a bit lower on my delt than it should have been. Now I have a lump on my right delt that seems to not be getting any smaller. There is no redness inflamation or pain, just a decent size lump that is slightly firmer than the surrounding muscle tissue. Has anyone experienced this phenomenon? I know bad injections can cause abcesses but this doesnt seem to be one due to the lack of pain. Even when i press down on it hard and massage it there is no pain. Scar tissue buildup? My google fu is failing me

Attachments

• 20201125_081522.jpg
    20201125_081522.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20201125_081421.jpg
    20201125_081421.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 66
The injection was deffinetly over 2 months ago probably closer to 3 months, there was a good ammount of pip for days after that but no lump, lump developed shortly after and has been there ever since without any pain which leads me to believe its somthing other than an abcess

Hey guys i finished up my cycle a few months ago, I believe that one of my shoulder pins was a bit lower on my delt than it should have been. Now I have a lump on my right delt that seems to not be getting any smaller. There is no redness inflamation or pain, just a decent size lump that is slightly firmer than the surrounding muscle tissue. Has anyone experienced this phenomenon? I know bad injections can cause abcesses but this doesnt seem to be one due to the lack of pain. Even when i press down on it hard and massage it there is no pain. Scar tissue buildup? My google fu is failing me

BA and BB swell the space that oil expands after injection, which causes scar tissue and inflammation post-cycle. You're not the first guy it happened to and not the last, this is a normal occurrence with oils (even bayer test)

This is likely scar tissue, you need to take a hot shower (real hot) and massage it out. You can get like a metal stick massage (its like 10$ at dollar tree) and massage the area out strong. If you do it for a few weeks it will break up.

Sometimes scar tissue does last a long time. Ive experienced it in my glutes and quads. Id say its likely what it is. If you had a tear or something eise going on youd know from your performance and you'd definitely feel it

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys, I guess this must just be scar tissue due to the lack of pain and no noticeable decline in strength in my shoulder presses. If it ever pops and i get real sick Ill come back and let you guys know

Well today i decided to try aspirating the bump with syringes, pulled a couple full syringes of puss out, have some amoxicillin to take to see if that helps

- - - Updated - - -

sketchy stuff guys hopefully the antibiotics help20210111_165530.jpg

Well today i decided to try aspirating the bump with syringes, pulled a couple full syringes of puss out, have some amoxicillin to take to see if that helps

- - - Updated - - -

sketchy stuff guys hopefully the antibiotics helpView attachment 12626

Go see a doc and get it down properly

I went to the hospital early this morning, talked to a doctor about what happened and showed him i had pulled those syringes of puss out, he gave me a prescription for antibiotics, i talked him into trying to pull more fluid out, he then went on to tell me that i did what they would have done and the antibiotics should clear whatevers left and if it comes back i may then need it sliced

- - - Updated - - -

bro you pulled all that out of your shoulder?...damn you hardcore...this should be you avatar bro u got ballz

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a shoulder picture?

Back
Top Bottom