Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up dosage tren

shorty6

Registered
Hello,

If I was on cycle for 6 weeks at 300mg tren e ew and I increase the dose by 400mg to 700 mg ew, how long will it take me to notice the effects/sides of the increased dosage? I know it took me a while to first feel the tren but now that I've had it in my system shouldn't it be faster?

I just wanted to test the waters before jumping in with 700mg tren e but now I feel good.

Hello,

If I was on cycle for 6 weeks at 300mg tren e ew and I increase the dose by 400mg to 700 mg ew, how long will it take me to notice the effects/sides of the increased dosage? I know it took me a while to first feel the tren but now that I've had it in my system shouldn't it be faster?

I just wanted to test the waters before jumping in with 700mg tren e but now I feel good.
thats just absurd... why on the planet earth would you increase it that high.. have you ran tren before? do you have ANY sort of clue what you would be getting yourself into?

It would take just as long to feel the increase, and increasing the dose that high is ludicrous. 300mg of tren is plenty.

Hello,

Why increase so much? For me, 400ish/week is my absolute maximum. Even at 400, the sides were annoying, never sleeping well got to me after a couple months. Towards the end of my cycle I was excited to get off because I knew I would sleep again.

I value my sleep so, so much.

Hello,

There's ZERO need to do what you suggest. None.

Hello,

That's over twice the amount of tren I recommend anyone ever run. Completely unnecessary and overkill. It will also destroy your health values and it's extremely reckless and unsafe

if you want to know the truth run bloodwork including lipids and get your bp checked.

you will quickly regret increasing the dosage

the truth is tren never has to be ran more than 250mg a week.. that is all you need PERIOD

People need to realize that 99.99% of the people that state 'up the tren' are fkin joking. It's just them playing. Tren is some nasty shit. Ask Stevesmi how nasty it was to him (viz his shoulder issue).

Yeah go ahead and do that and see what happens. If you're running Tren E you need to stay with a set dosage. If you want to ramp you need to run Ace. You're gonna be in a world of misery if you need to abort on Tren E. I don't recommend Tren E unless you know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Reading the original post almost made me throw up. I did something similar but moved from 200mg a week to 300mg a week and felt it in the worst way possible. 700?!? dear god...

Back
Top Bottom