Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming Cycle

Supermarc

Hey guys, looking to put together a cycle for the summer and would like some feedback. A little about where things stand now is ive been doing carb cycling and trimming down nicely and am currently 5'9" 200 lbs and am on TRT. I don't have the money set aside for a large cycle so I am trying to put together something to get the biggest bang for the buck. I have some leftover Primo but to run it at the proper level would be expensive. I am considering Tbol to kick start but I haven't decided what to run with test that will get some good gains without breaking the bank. I have seen results with EQ before and I am considering using sustanon instead of Test E because of the price difference and Ive used it in the past with good gains. I am not concerned with being "show" ready but just want some solid and clean gains I can keep when I go back to my TRT. I know Dylan is big on Tbol but unless I run EQ I am not sure what the best combination would be to keep the price low. Gear will come from RM and I have all the AI and such I need already so that money is already spent.

Hey guys, looking to put together a cycle for the summer and would like some feedback. A little about where things stand now is ive been doing carb cycling and trimming down nicely and am currently 5'9" 200 lbs and am on TRT. I don't have the money set aside for a large cycle so I am trying to put together something to get the biggest bang for the buck. I have some leftover Primo but to run it at the proper level would be expensive. I am considering Tbol to kick start but I haven't decided what to run with test that will get some good gains without breaking the bank. I have seen results with EQ before and I am considering using sustanon instead of Test E because of the price difference and Ive used it in the past with good gains. I am not concerned with being "show" ready but just want some solid and clean gains I can keep when I go back to my TRT. I know Dylan is big on Tbol but unless I run EQ I am not sure what the best combination would be to keep the price low. Gear will come from RM and I have all the AI and such I need already so that money is already spent.
im not really good at designing budget cycles brother because i honestly dont really believe in them... i dont like shorting anything and im very firm on designing everything to the T on how it should be done without skimping and shortcuts so im not real sure where to go from there on this for you... sorry brother

EQ is pretty affordable. you can run that with a little test.. and you can stack in tbol if you want the first 4 weeks

you don't need to use crazy dosages like you see on youtube people posting. it boils down to training and diet most

if you need a roidmass code let me know i will shoot one over

Test + EQ would be a really good and affordable cycle. I would just run that man. No need to add in an oral kick start.

If you want to add in a third drug, add in proviron. Proviron lowers SHBG, which makes the steroids you stack with it more effective.

Another benefit to proviron is that it's one of the few oral steroids that isn't liver toxic so you won't need to spend money on a good liver aid supplement

Save your money you want quality not quantity especially with AAS. Its not worth it to cut corners on something like this. At the end of the day youre making an investment in yourself.

While tbol is great, I think you can get away without using it. I would opt for test and EQ. That would be a perfect combo.

Weeks 1-14
Test 500mg
EQ 600mg
Aromasin 10mg EOD

return to TRT dose

*another option would be to lower your doses to test at 300mg and EQ at 400mg. You would still get good results but at a lower cost.

Save your money you want quality not quantity especially with AAS. Its not worth it to cut corners on something like this. At the end of the day youre making an investment in yourself.

i completely agree... its not something that should be done if you have a strict budget... clearly you dont need to be a millionaire but you dont want restrictions either because there are several things that need to be done and could come up throughout...

Thanks guys, I may bite the bullet and get enough for a strong cycle now and a lighter one for down the road. I was considering running a lighter one since prices have increased but I believe Ive decided on Running Test and EQ both at 500 and a kickstart with tbol as that cycle did well for me last go around. Steve I would love a code, I have e-mailed Tadeas but if you have a code handy that would help me get something rolling. I am supposed to be scheduled bloods this month for my TRT and then I will start afterwards and plan to be done by the time I go on a business trip this summer. I wasn't around for a while and this is the first I have seen the new RM prices. Any feedback on why the increase from LY? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Test + EQ would be a really good and affordable cycle. I would just run that man. No need to add in an oral kick start.

If you want to add in a third drug, add in proviron. Proviron lowers SHBG, which makes the steroids you stack with it more effective.

Another benefit to proviron is that it's one of the few oral steroids that isn't liver toxic so you won't need to spend money on a good liver aid supplement

How much Proviron, its one of the few options I have never tried.

Back
Top Bottom