Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

trianglerex2

Registered
Ok guys, im 20 years old, 145 pounds @ 5'9. Right now I have
100mg dosages of NPP
250mg of Test E

I was thinking of 200mg of each every 4 days. Any thoughts?

I am thinking of running this:

Thinking of doing E3D

Test E: .75 cc
NPP: 1.5 cc

Way too young bro. You’re going to fuck your HPTA for life if you do this cycle potentially.

Wait to take the plunge. Train hard and keep
Diet on point right now natty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys, im 20 years old, 145 pounds @ 5'9. Right now I have
100mg dosages of NPP
250mg of Test E

I was thinking of 200mg of each every 4 days. Any thoughts?

I am thinking of running this:

Thinking of doing E3D

Test E: .75 cc
NPP: 1.5 cc

Too young. Wait 5 years. Next

steroids are serious business, don't get baited into doing it unless you understand that you will experience androgenic, estrogenic sides and get shutdown to your HPTA
my point is that steroids are no joke and don't open that can of worms until you understand the risks v rewards. 90% of guys should not be touching steroids who do. if you are in that 10% who are truly ready then you have my blessing, just make sure you have all your stuff on hand for cycle AND PCT. and that you also run bloods, check my signature.. if you are still looking for more help feel free to hit me up for a consult and I can coach you through the process.

in your case if you came to me for a consult i would work for you to get your diet and training on point.. the steroid usage wouldn't even be up for discussion

You shouldn't even consider a cycle for 5 more years minimum

And work on building a sufficient natural base

noone with even just a fraction of ONE BRAIN CELL would advise you to use steroids... the dumbest motherfucker on the PLANET would not advise this

Yeah bro. Please wait. It’s not worth it right now.

Besides being to young you are not even close to your potential for your height. At 5’9” you should be able to get to 175 or 180 easy with proper diet and training. Steroids should not be used to get you there. You use them when your older and at your max size for your genetics to break past your limitations.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Back
Top Bottom