Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Cycle Pics... 5% body fat... Leg Pics Included!

dylangemelli

Staff
I have a few updated pics from the gym... I am right about 5% body fat and have put on some nice clean muscle size as well... My vascularity is pretty much scary right now and my overall progress is just sweet... I am really loving this cycle... I have right about 2 months left... The beauty with primo and eq is that the gains, while slow and steady, remain constant throughout, so it really helps the mentality to continue to see gains... I see everyday as a day to achieve just a bit more and make more progress... Happy, but never satisfied is how I do it...

I have been accused in the past of taking the same poses and avoiding posting pics of my legs... I think it's extremely comical so I took a few leg shots... The funny thing is that people at the gym ask me all the time if I have calf implants and ask what I do to get them the way they are... I just get so caught up in my ab pictures that I never take other shots so I decided to do that this time...

Next time I will get some back shots... My back is covered in a mural of tattoos but it still is showing extreme V shape cut...

You can see my shoulders are probably my best part besides abs and the vascularity is crazy... Thank you for all the support...

Here is the cycle... Recently added mast e to it... All gear used is from AY...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
11-20 mast e 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
7-20 Gw-501516 CARDARINE 20 mg day
11-20 s4 50 mg day

11gq00m.jpg

2w3ox02.jpg

zko941.jpg

w817ap.jpg

Damn Dylan, look good bro! I want them calves. Work mine sometimes 3 times a week, still looks like im riding a chicken.

Yes nice vascularity Dylan hard-core dieting. Dedication and knowing how your body

My friend, this should shut people up about your legs. Also, I've seen only a handful of non-pro bodybuilders at this low bodyfat level, well done. ;)

You can see my shoulders are probably my best part besides abs and the vascularity is crazy... Thank you for all the support...

Here is the cycle... Recently added mast e to it... All gear used is from AY...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
11-20 mast e 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
7-20 Gw-501516 CARDARINE 20 mg day
Your vascularity is wicked brother! Awesome cannonball delts to boot.

Your choice of gear is the ultimate endorsement, thank you...

Crack me up Dylan, with the "same pics comment", ur hardcore bro, if someone can't see that from just 1 pic no matter what bodypart or pose u do, THEIR CRAZY.

Keep killin it!!!!

very well said Paja... I'm new to this world, but diet is most definately the biggest challenge..

Is true my brother im not care about gear I care more of my diet my bf is low to and is not because gear is my diet,I always said 89% diet and rest 20% supp and exercise

Back
Top Bottom