Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Cycle Pics... The Ultimate Vascularity with HALO!!

dylangemelli

Staff
I am nearing the end of my cycle and decided to add HALO into the mix to really polish things off... I am running it at 20 mg day... I am on Day 5 of it and am really noticing the hardening effects... I can also feel the added aggression although I kept my dosage moderate so I don't go completely crazy... For those that do not know my cycle, this is the layout

1-16 test prop 125 mg eod
1-16 mast e 750 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 70 mg day
1-6 n2guard
9-12 hcgenerate ES
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg ed
13-16 halo 20 mg day
13-16 n2guard

starting week 17 I will be cruising on test cyp at 200 mg week...

I am in the 4% range of body fat and feeling excellent... I have noticed a great increase in strength, vascularity and very lean muscle... The cycle has definitely been amazing and it is my first cycle of this size... I will not run another with so much to it in the future but will probably never run another cycle without primo... Primo is by far the best of the best (especially when it comes to the goals I have)... Here are the updated pics...

ibw2no.jpg

qnocg3.jpg

20h92jd.jpg

2iu2gxz.jpg

Very nice bro! What were the biggest benefits of Primo for you?

My favorite thing about primo is the continuous gains throughout... The gains are not as drastic right off the jump as many aas are but its a continuous and noticeable increase in lean body mass... I have been losing body fat but my appearance shows and increase in size, especially in my upper body and its just exactly what I want...

Maintaining this level of conditioning for very long is impressive to say the least. Many will get this lean for a short term in preparation for a contest, but it isn't held for long at all.

Attachments

• IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 23
Bro, I honestly don't remember the last time I saw someone this lean on the boards.

Can you give more details about your SARMs use?

I always use sarms as a bridge in between cycles... This is the optimal usage for them... I have always used ostarine in my pct's as well... This helps to hold on to strength and gains through pct, where it may be very difficult for some... The triple stack of ostarine, s4 and gw 501516 after a cycle is tremendous to hold on to gains and really clean them up as well... They can also be used while cruising, which I will be trying after this cycle...

Maintaining this level of conditioning for very long is impressive to say the least. Many will get this lean for a short term in preparation for a contest, but it isn't held for long at all.

Thank you bro... It is very difficult to maintain throughout the year... I have made many sacrifices to do it and completely changed my life around but I enjoy the way I do things so much... I have such a passion for the way I train and the maintaining I am able to do... Some days are harder than others but its the love, motivation and passion that drives me... God blessed me to be very self motivated and I utilize it to my best...

whats the highest bodyfat %, you have ever been at bro?

are you one of those guys that was always had minimal fat?i know you werent 4%,but just trying to see how far down you have come

I have always had to work at it bro... I played four sports in high school so I was always in great shape... I played college basketball as well but I was never fully dedicated... I let partying and things of that nature hold me back from where I should be... I was always in the 8% range... Once I took it to the next level, I have stayed around 5-6 but now I am at a place I have not been... It has been difficult for me at times but I am in a zone now where it is just what I do...

I always use sarms as a bridge in between cycles... This is the optimal usage for them... I have always used ostarine in my pct's as well... This helps to hold on to strength and gains through pct, where it may be very difficult for some... The triple stack of ostarine, s4 and gw 501516 after a cycle is tremendous to hold on to gains and really clean them up as well... They can also be used while cruising, which I will be trying after this cycle...

are you going to throw up a SARMs bridge for us to see? :)

mad veins dude. Halo sounds interesting but i havent had a use for it since my goal is always weight gain. So the aggression was pretty mean?

are you going to throw up a SARMs bridge for us to see? :)

here it is bro...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

mad veins dude. Halo sounds interesting but i havent had a use for it since my goal is always weight gain. So the aggression was pretty mean?

There's definitely a considerable amount but I have been moderate on the dosage... I have stayed at 20 mg... I just bumped it to 30 so I have a feeling there will be a bit more aggression... It is definitely something to consider finishing a cycle with especially if you are getting ready to step on stage...

I've always heard Halo is what Tyson was on when he bit off Holyfields ear, so I'd say it does cause some aggression...lol

Sounds like it makes Tren look like an antidepressant LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom