Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Steroid Profiles: Clenbuterol and Equipoise

Mick Rogers was given a green light for blaming a positive test for clen on tainted meat he ate. Alberto Contador had the exact same excuse and the detections were in the picograms yet they still stripped him of a Tour title. Clen is widely used in pro cycling to drop fat because muscle power to weight ratio = fast.

Mmmmm.... EQ did me soooo well several years ago. High BP was my only complaint but now that I've discovered N2Guard that won't be an issue at all. Lol. I think ima do it again :) man, the vascularity, lean gains and slight cardio bump. And the appetite increase. Yummm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. Im running EQ now and loving it. Starting S4 in the next week and I know I have barely scratched the surface in terms of gains. Im only in the 5th week, but the Helladrol Kicker added some nice mass so this should just get better and better

Man I haven't ran eq in prob 7-8 yrs I need to look into that again so much vascularity

Anybody considering running Clen or EQ should really take a look at this article. It will help you understand both the positives and negatives of each

i always really enjoy reading about eq... i really like eq and what it provides... it MUST be stacked with gw-501516... it is an ultimate endurance increase... eq is so versatile and can be used in any type of cycle and that makes it a very desirable choice... it is extremely underrated... i run it every cycle...

This is great info on both that everyone should read imo

Clen is amazing. I found that it REALLY DOES BURN FAT. I was worried at first because I had read about all of the negative side effects and what not. WHat I found when taking it was that the stubborn fat that I PERSONALLY could not loose no matter what, that sticky fat, clen burned off. I was doing cardio and eating clean but clen gave me that extra needed edge. With that, unlike T3 there is no worry about it burning muscle. On the contrary, clen is ANABOLIC. They weight I lost was ALL FAT no muscle. I did not have that flat look. Clen went to work in ALL the right areas. The only bad thing I CAN say about it was that I could not sleep at all. It did not matter if I took Benedryl, Seroquil or any other sleep aid. I was getting like 2 hours of sleep a night for 2 weeks. THAT REALLY SUCKED. Towards the end, I was a walking zombie. I am sure some of my gains suffered as a result. My heart rate did increase as well. Nothing too extreme thou.

Yeah man clen will celan up that part below the belly button pretty damn quick and you also pointed out its anabolic and I have noticed strength increase on it.

Clen is amazing. I found that it REALLY DOES BURN FAT. I was worried at first because I had read about all of the negative side effects and what not. WHat I found when taking it was that the stubborn fat that I PERSONALLY could not loose no matter what, that sticky fat, clen burned off. I was doing cardio and eating clean but clen gave me that extra needed edge. With that, unlike T3 there is no worry about it burning muscle. On the contrary, clen is ANABOLIC. They weight I lost was ALL FAT no muscle. I did not have that flat look. Clen went to work in ALL the right areas. The only bad thing I CAN say about it was that I could not sleep at all. It did not matter if I took Benedryl, Seroquil or any other sleep aid. I was getting like 2 hours of sleep a night for 2 weeks. THAT REALLY SUCKED. Towards the end, I was a walking zombie. I am sure some of my gains suffered as a result. My heart rate did increase as well. Nothing too extreme thou.

Actually, I go into the clen sides in detail here: http://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol#dangers

gw-501516? I am gonna try that advice and ditch the enanthate for now and see how this turns out. Thanks :)

Sent from mister blister using Tapatalk

I ordered some clen. I think I will sneak up on it at a low dose at first. I hate not being able to sleep. But I also have a small fat deposit on my lower abdomen that just won't leave. I am lean everywhere else.

I'll post the results.

Back
Top Bottom