Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upping aromasin dose?

Naturallyhard

Been on test for almost 6 weeks feel nothing still added on Tuesday dbol(40mged)and (tren28mged) sleep has greatly improved these last 2 days! Added aromasin 12,5 eod and feel nothing thinking about bumping it to 12.5 Ed! Got bloodwork done but waiting for results!

Been on test for almost 6 weeks feel nothing still added on Tuesday dbol(40mged)and (tren28mged) sleep has greatly improved these last 2 days! Added aromasin 12,5 eod and feel nothing thinking about bumping it to 12.5 Ed! Got bloodwork done but waiting for results!
Jesus christ you impatient bastard, wait for the results before you really fuck yourself up

You should run your AI from day 1, and don't dose it ed or change the dosage unless your mid-cycle bloodwork shows you need to.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here? Why would you increase AI before getting results back? You say you feel nothing?

Ai dose only you can determine through blood work and Ai should take 1st day when you took 1st pining

I did run my ai since day 1 and end up crashing e2!

You should run your AI from day 1, and don't dose it ed or change the dosage unless your mid-cycle bloodwork shows you need to.
Title says it all!

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your stats homie ?

You're asking to up the dose when you only just started after 6 weeks. That's not what you should have done.
No I started on day 1 and end crashing e2!

Title says it all!

- - - Updated - - -

No I started on day 1 and end crashing e2!

Im not surprised aromasin eod is pretty intense. It's much stronger than adex. I'd drop it down to once a week, or cease ai use for 2-3wks to give e2 a chance to recover.

Against popular opinion here, I personally never recommend heavy ai use beginning a cycle until mid cycle bloodwork is in. Or you personally know how your body reacts up aromatization

I dropped it for 2 weeks and still felt bad!

Whats your stats homie ?

You're asking to up the dose when you only just started after 6 weeks. That's not what you should have done.

Im not surprised aromasin eod is pretty intense. It's much stronger than adex. I'd drop it down to once a week, or cease ai use for 2-3wks to give e2 a chance to recover.

Against popular opinion here, I personally never recommend heavy ai use beginning a cycle until mid cycle bloodwork is in. Or you personally know how your body reacts up aromatization
So added dbol to raise e2 and tren started popping eod still didn’t feel it was showing signs of high e2 also so started Ed yesterday and fell a slight energy boost we will see where it goes but remember I started with a high body fat so I’m sure my e2 is slightly elevated I read that people need 12,5 Ed on 500 mg of test 40 mg of dbol and 200 mg of tren! 12.5 eod was cutting it so upped the dose!

So added dbol to raise e2 and tren started popping eod still didn’t feel it was showing signs of high e2 also so started Ed yesterday and fell a slight energy boost we will see where it goes but remember I started with a high body fat so I’m sure my e2 is slightly elevated I read that people need 12,5 Ed on 500 mg of test 40 mg of dbol and 200 mg of tren! 12.5 eod was cutting it so upped the dose!

Tren doesn't even have anything to do with your aromasin dose. Like I mentioned, everyone reacts differently to aromatization. I don't need more than 1 or 2 12.5mg doses of aromasin a wk on test @750 and 30mg daily dbol. If you crush and annihilate e2, you can kiss making any gains on your cycle goodbye as well. Estrogen has its purposes, you need it, it only needs to be regulated within range, not crushed.

Off topic, but same thing with people talking about inhibiting myostatin.. myostatin is needed to keep our ligaments and tendons strong. If it were inhibited, while we would grow faster, tendons and ligaments would become extremely brittle and one would be very prone to injury.

Reasonable regulation is key, don't overkill the ancillaries.

You mention you started with high bf%, and then assume your e2 was high to begin with? So is it safe for me to assume you neglected to do any precycle bloodwork before beginning this cycle?

Tren doesn't even have anything to do with your aromasin dose. Like I mentioned, everyone reacts differently to aromatization. I don't need more than 1 or 2 12.5mg doses of aromasin a wk on test @750 and 30mg daily dbol. If you crush and annihilate e2, you can kiss making any gains on your cycle goodbye as well. Estrogen has its purposes, you need it, it only needs to be regulated within range, not crushed.

Off topic, but same thing with people talking about inhibiting myostatin.. myostatin is needed to keep our ligaments and tendons strong. If it were inhibited, while we would grow faster, tendons and ligaments would become extremely brittle and one would be very prone to injury.

Reasonable regulation is key, don't overkill the ancillaries.

You mention you started with high bf%, and then assume your e2 was high to begin with? So is it safe for me to assume you neglected to do any precycle bloodwork before beginning this cycle?
Honestly man I thought I might need 25-50mg Ed!

Firstly, Everyone aromatises at different rates.

Secondly, Ugl gear can differ greatly in strength depends on the brewer, if he wants to double his profits he could use half the amount of raws... So underdosed fear can be common.
So u have that, unless u brew Ur own or have pharma grade.

And test e takes time to build up in the body, so starting ai on day one u prob crash Ur estrogen before the test has even kicked in. Unless u start cycle with dbol then add ai in day one.

Wait for ur blood test.

Its imperative in this game to be as methodical as possible and maintain stable levels as much as possible.

The easiest way around this is to dose low test and non aromatising compounds.

Jesus christ you impatient bastard, wait for the results before you really fuck yourself up

I parrot this. Chill out man. What result are you looking for anyway?? You already said your sleep Improved. Are you waiting to turn into Arnold or what?

Back
Top Bottom