Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The upside aspects of being on gear - a female perspective

rememberTHE5

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Strong Woman
My goal is not to dismiss people's story or their feeling, nor to lack empathy.

My English is not perfect as it's not my first language, but I wanted to share some bits and pieces of my own experience about training, goals, steroids and relationships.

Some people are insecure, some are assholes, some are both. Some procrastinate. Some like a challenge while others run away from it. From experience, alcohol, drugs, stress or gear will only make those traits stronger and more visible. The only thing you have control over is yourself, your goals, your training, your mental health. You can decide to drag it along, to engage in toxic behavior and bickering. You can decide to skip a workout here and there to 'buy some peace'. But will it really change the issue ? Will it make things better ? Will you feel less guilty ?

When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Don't blame the gear. Don't blame their job. You don't even have to blame yourself. Just do yourself a favor - just leave, work on yourself, and be your best fucking self.

This is for the girls blaming XYZ for their ex's behavior, but also for the guys bitching against their ex for ABC. Just get a grip, move on, and keep building yourself back up.

My English is not perfect as it's not my first language, but I wanted to share some bits and pieces of my own experience about training, goals, steroids and relationships.

Some people are insecure, some are assholes, some are both. Some procrastinate. Some like a challenge while others run away from it. From experience, alcohol, drugs, stress or gear will only make those traits stronger and more visible. The only thing you have control over is yourself, your goals, your training, your mental health. You can decide to drag it along, to engage in toxic behavior and bickering. You can decide to skip a workout here and there to 'buy some peace'. But will it really change the issue ? Will it make things better ? Will you feel less guilty ?

When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Don't blame the gear. Don't blame their job. You don't even have to blame yourself. Just do yourself a favor - just leave, work on yourself, and be your best fucking self.

This is for the girls blaming XYZ for their ex's behavior, but also for the guys bitching against their ex for ABC. Just get a grip, move on, and keep building yourself back up.

That's rare to have a positive view on life, many people negative these days.

Btw, I follow your log closely you do a great job with it, really good IMO.

I am not against women using steroids, I'm against women Abusing steroids that's all.

My g/f is on anavar and cardarine low dose for about 16 weeks per week, she does well with very few if any sides.

100%. Same as I said in that other thread

sister in texas we use belts to teach kids to be tough . that problem today, parents want to be friends with they kids. plus they banning parents from beating kids across country especially the yanks.

i've developed a thinking on stuff like this

some people just have rotten luck in life and some people just need a helping hand.

i've done a lot of reading the past 5 years on fitness and nutrition and studied the study's no pun intended and have come to the conclusion that 99% of the time it isn't the person to blame, it is other factors in play like misinformation that makes people think this or that. i mean subway spent millions convincing people that processed subs were good for you. they pay pro athletes to push gatorade, fast food, and cheap underwear to naive 20 somethings. marketing works well

now if i tell a person to do XYZ and they don't listen to my advice then that is 99% on them. the problem is most people don't get their advice from people like us, they get their advice from some goofballs on instagram

sister in texas we use belts to teach kids to be tough . that problem today, parents want to be friends with they kids. plus they banning parents from beating kids across country especially the yanks.

Same BS here too bro

great point girl control what you can control and move on preach girl

Back
Top Bottom