Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT PLEASE: having a panic attack or what?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

URGENT PLEASE: having a panic attack or what?

Hi guys,
    lately since my third cycle started I had a bit of inomnia (probably since day 1) and last night I felt a bit strange and nervous (don't know why, maybe unconsciously feeling guilty).
    I'm on the 3 week of a Sustanon/Deca, respectively 250 and 300 mgs per week.
    Now I woke up suddenly (it's 8 am in Italy) agitated with dizzines (already happened before even when not on cycle, when I dream of heights since I suffer of vertigo when I'm on an high level...and actually now that I think about it, I had a dream of that kind, like being on top of a tower);
    but this time seems very intense like never before, so much that I'm believing of a heart attack; now I dressed up and I'm ready to run to the hospital...I also experienced a Ferrari-like accelaration of my heartbeat and a bit of tremor.
    Is it possible that I already screwd up my body and blood/cholesterol levels to the point that I'm already having something or is it simply a panic-attack like I never had?? (if I had it was never so strong, I don't think I ever experienced a real panic attack in my life)
    I do not smoke or drink, I'm not fat (66kg 1,70cm and 31yrs old), no one in my family suffers from heart problems...eating clean with zero simple sugars or bad fats...taking omega3 and some vitamins, especially like zinc (30mg split in two moments).
    If I go to the hospital (that is free) they will surely notice that my blood values are strange and I don't know what they could do...also I don't want my family to know that I'm using steroids.
    What do you think and suggest? panic attack or actual heart attack?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Still with us? Go to hospital.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by notsolucky View Post
    Hi guys,
    lately since my third cycle started I had a bit of inomnia (probably since day 1) and last night I felt a bit strange and nervous (don't know why, maybe unconsciously feeling guilty).
    I'm on the 3 week of a Sustanon/Deca, respectively 250 and 300 mgs per week.
    Now I woke up suddenly (it's 8 am in Italy) agitated with dizzines (already happened before even when not on cycle, when I dream of heights since I suffer of vertigo when I'm on an high level...and actually now that I think about it, I had a dream of that kind, like being on top of a tower);
    but this time seems very intense like never before, so much that I'm believing of a heart attack; now I dressed up and I'm ready to run to the hospital...I also experienced a Ferrari-like accelaration of my heartbeat and a bit of tremor.
    Is it possible that I already screwd up my body and blood/cholesterol levels to the point that I'm already having something or is it simply a panic-attack like I never had?? (if I had it was never so strong, I don't think I ever experienced a real panic attack in my life)
    I do not smoke or drink, I'm not fat (66kg 1,70cm and 31yrs old), no one in my family suffers from heart problems...eating clean with zero simple sugars or bad fats...taking omega3 and some vitamins, especially like zinc (30mg split in two moments).
    If I go to the hospital (that is free) they will surely notice that my blood values are strange and I don't know what they could do...also I don't want my family to know that I'm using steroids.
    What do you think and suggest? panic attack or actual heart attack?
    If you can take the time to write all that I doubt it's a heart attack brother. My wife suffered from severe panic attacks and I can tell you from experience she would drive herself crazy sometimes to the point of passing out thinking she was having a heart attack. Sometimes it was the best thing that could happen for her and the only way to stop the panic attack. The body just resets itself it was crazy .
    But if you think you need to go get checked out by all means go , better to be safe than sorry.
    And theirs no way to get in trouble from the doctor and it's best to be honest with them so they can treat you correctly .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    If you can take the time to write all that I doubt it's a heart attack brother. My wife suffered from severe panic attacks and I can tell you from experience she would drive herself crazy sometimes to the point of passing out thinking she was having a heart attack. Sometimes it was the best thing that could happen for her and the only way to stop the panic attack. The body just resets itself it was crazy .
    But if you think you need to go get checked out by all means go , better to be safe than sorry.
    And theirs no way to get in trouble from the doctor and it's best to be honest with them so they can treat you correctly .

thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for your wife...I'm startitng believing it's a actually a panic attack since I'm reading some other people had anxiety and similiar things. When I'm wrinting the tension goes down a bit, but as soon as I stop and start thinking the agitations builds up fast again. Miserable me...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for your wife...I'm startitng believing it's a actually a panic attack since I'm reading some other people had anxiety and similiar things. When I'm wrinting the tension goes down a bit, but as soon as I stop and start thinking the agitations builds up fast again. Miserable me...
    Yes sir that's exactly how she was. I felt so bad for her when it happened to her . I could see her winding up like a tornado and nothing I could do helped ease it .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes my friend, still here in my home. I need a distraction...I think it is a panic attack.
    Do you think with your experience that steroids can actually cause some chemical imbalance with mood hormones or is it just me?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes my friend, still here in my home. I need a distraction...I think it is a panic attack.
    Do you think with your experience that steroids can actually cause some chemical imbalance with mood hormones or is it just me?
    I don't have enough experience to speak on that one , this is only my first cycle 10 wks in. But I'm sure someone on here will answer that for you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes sir that's exactly how she was. I felt so bad for her when it happened to her . I could see her winding up like a tornado and nothing I could do helped ease it .
    Yes, I'm feeling that way too right now...I can't calm myself down. Now I'm feeling even more weird because of the sleep deprivation as well...I'd like to sleep but I'm too afraid.
    I do not even have an anxiety drug at home and I'm alone. Do your wife take something to help?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have enough experience to speak on that one , this is only my first cycle 10 wks in. But I'm sure someone on here will answer that for you.
    sorry, I wanted to reply to Mobster actually...I must be really exhausted. lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, I'm feeling that way too right now...I can't calm myself down. Now I'm feeling even more weird because of the sleep deprivation as well...I'd like to sleep but I'm too afraid.
    I do not even have an anxiety drug at home and I'm alone. Do your wife take something to help?
    They gave her low dose Ativan for the attacks. Sleep was the only way she got it to stop once it started . If not she would just keep winding herself up worse and worse.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Still with us? Go to hospital.
    yes, I tried to reply earlier but I accidentally answered to the other member.
    Do you think steroids can cause chemical imbalance with mood hormones or is it just me?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast