Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urine test & AAS

A typical independent lab screening will require you to empty your pockets and wash your hands before taking the test. Many have cups with temp reading sticker on it. That would require the urine to be body temp and is done so you can't swap samples. He would literally have to take a piss in the parking lot if they do that. Even then you better hope they don't make you sit in a waiting room for very long. They may make some sort of device to keep it warm. They even make fakes dicks that squirt out samples in case they watch you.

One of those Hot Hands glove and boot warmers works for the temp. Ive even nuked it in a gas station microwave and then strapped the bag next to my leg near my crotch and it still kept warm for the 45 mins it took to test. Look online there is a ton of shit for passing urine test with fake piss

Long story short I am due for a 24h urine test to determinate use of AAS.

I had been clean for 10 weeks but as Deca metabolites can be detected for up to 18 months there is no way I can take that tests.

Unfortunately I don’t have a twin brother who could take it for me, however I can arrange for my buddy to provide a ‘clean’ urine.

The urine test is done by the same lab which does my regular blood work, will they be able to deduct that urine provided to them is not mine? Would they DNA test blood samples vs urine?

I dont know man. I'd say you're fucked. Typically urine tests are tested first for proper body temperature range immediately after giving the sample to avoid anybody bringing in clean urine

I have passed multiple tests even one with a one hour notice by simply drinking fucking ridiculous amounts of water. Like two gallons an hour before you piss. So much it makes you feel sick. First pee goes in the toilet and the second one I use for the test. Has worked 6 times for me. One of them they did question a complete lack of anything in the sample and requested a retest.

I'm wondering about the why. I recall we've had members who are under Parole Officers and who can request such tests. A failure can mean being back in jail. I'd wait to do a cycle until AFTER my parole ended. But that's just me.

I have passed multiple tests even one with a one hour notice by simply drinking fucking ridiculous amounts of water. Like two gallons an hour before you piss. So much it makes you feel sick. First pee goes in the toilet and the second one I use for the test. Has worked 6 times for me. One of them they did question a complete lack of anything in the sample and requested a retest.

I know of people passing drug tests by drinking large amounts of cranberry juice and chewing actual cranberry’s hours before testing

Back
Top Bottom